Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 vs 2023 Differences?

Vigster

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Does anyone know if there are any significant differences between the '22 and '23 model years of the 4 and 5 Blackwing?

The only thing I noticed in the Cadillac.com builder is the spoiler is black even without CF in 23 vice color matched.

They got rid of Satin Steel, Emerald Dark Frost and Infrared Tintcoat for '23 models.

$1,500 price increase on the 4BW and $7,000 on the 5BW.

And almost forgot...

Screenshot_20221021-172611_Firefox.jpg

But kidding aside, since the changes (apart from paint) are so minor if any, if there is a deal to be had on a '22 it could be worth going that route.

And almost forgot...

View attachment 13533

But kidding aside, since the changes (apart from paint) are so minor if any, if there is a deal to be had on a '22 it could be worth going that route.
Am I lame for wanting to debadge the car entirely? 😬 I want the only indication it's a BW to be the black spoiler and the exhaust. #sleeper

Am I lame for wanting to debadge the car entirely? 😬 I want the only indication it's a BW to be the black spoiler and the exhaust. #sleeper
Not at all. If mine were to come with the badge, it comes off immediately. I had an M4 Competition for 2 months and ripped those badges off too (y)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back