Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Colors

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Below are the best photos we've been able to get on the colors for the 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing:

Summit White​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Summit-White-GAZ.jpg

Rift Metallic​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Rift-Metallic-GRW.jpg

Satin Steel Metallic​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Satin-Steel-Metallic-G9K.jpg

Shadow Metallic​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Shadow-Metallic-GJI.jpg

Black Raven​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Black-Raven-GBA.jpg

Dark Emerald Matte​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Dark-Emarld-Matte-G7W.jpg

Wave Metallic​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Wave-Metallic-GKK.jpg

Electric Blue​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Electric-Blue-GMO.jpg

Blaze Orange Metallic​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Blaze-Orange-Metallic-GCF.jpg

Infrared Tintcoat​

2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-in-Infrared-Tintcoat-GSK.jpg

Exterior Color Options
  • Dark Emerald Matte (green)
  • Satin Steel Metallic (ray)
  • Summit White (white)
  • Black Raven (black)
  • Blaze Orange Metallic (orange)
  • Shadow Metallic (dark gray)
  • Wave Metallic (blue)
  • Electric Blue (bright blue)
  • Rift Metallic (white/gray)
  • Infrared Tintcoat (red)

Interior Color Options
  • Jet Black with Jet Black accents
  • Natural Tan with Jet Black accents
  • Sky Cool Gray with Jet Black accents

ColorCostColor CodeTouch-Up Paint NumberInterior: Jet BlackInterior: Natural Tan w/ Jet BlackInterior: Sky Cool Gray w/ Jet Black
Dark Emerald Matte$3,925.00G7WWA-620GAAA
Satin Steel Metallic$625.00G9KWA-464CAAA
Summit White$0.00GAZWA-8624AAA
Black Raven$0.00GBAWA-8555AAA
Blaze Orange Metallic$625.00GEDWA-244FAAA
Shadow Metallic$625.00GJIWA-626DAAA
Wave Metallic$625.00GKKWA-626DAAA
Electric Blue$625.00GMOWA-632DAAA
Rift Metallic$625.00GRWWA-249FAAA
Infrared Tintcoat$1,225.00GSKWA-252FAAA

Last edited:
Nice. Which colors are exclusive to the Blackwing?

Any more details on the seating options? Pics, etc?

Nice. Which colors are exclusive to the Blackwing?

Any more details on the seating options? Pics, etc?
I believe there's two exclusive colors to the CT5-V Blackwing which is mentioned in this article on the home page:

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find more pics of the interior or seating options :cry:

Hope the config tool goes live tom before I get my order In. Had my mind on the tintcoat. The Dark Emerald Matte has grown on me, I really would like to see a 360 degree first tho before I make up my mind...

Any idea what the unique gift will be? Maybe a coupon for an extra set of those magnesium wheels with Cup 2 tires.

Nobody knows... That would be cool. You would think they would have all this up and figured out by now but only can hope now.

I did my build today at the dealership. No online configuration, just did it through the 34 page options list document. Let's hope this works out as well as I expect, because many of the options do not have any description to help make a decision.

Is anyone ordering the 20" wheels? I would think the 19" would be better for track, but all the other manufacturers BW, MB, audi use 20"+?

I guess I was confused in that part.

Don’t LPO wheel ship separately?

hope they get the configurator up in running soon.

D.

I guess I was confused in that part.

Don’t LPO wheel ship separately?

hope they get the configurator up in running soon.

D.
They do. All LPOs usually ship a couple weeks before the car is delivered to the dealer...in an ideal world when we're not in the middle of this damn pandemic

They do. All LPOs usually ship a couple weeks before the car is delivered to the dealer...in an ideal world when we're not in the middle of this damn pandemic
The SSE and SSJ wheels are available options on the CT5-V ($2350 option) and indicate they are paired with all-season run flats. That's appealing for me on one hand given our northeast winters (driving this car all year round). On the other hand, the lower profile tires are clearly going to be less forgiving on the potholes. :confused:

I agree with the comments. The dealer said they would look the same but be sized for the CT5_V Blackwing with all summer tires. I told them if that was not available when the orders were actually placed and accepted with GM, then I would just take the 19" standard. we will see.

Tried getting Dark emerald today at the dealer. Order wouldnt go thru nor was there any boxes for the SSJ 20in wheels. Hopefully they get back to me and push that choice thru, Was kinda bummed. Cant make my mind up on anything else.....

Tried getting Dark emerald today at the dealer. Order wouldnt go thru nor was there any boxes for the SSJ 20in wheels. Hopefully they get back to me and push that choice thru, Was kinda bummed. Cant make my mind up on anything else.....
My dealer called me when putting in the order to say that the SSJ 20 will not be available as the supplier is short due to Covid. I also wanted the monochromatic badges (like escalade) and they said they cannot find it in the global connect.

My dealer called me when putting in the order to say that the SSJ 20 will not be available as the supplier is short due to Covid. I also wanted the monochromatic badges (like escalade) and they said they cannot find it in the global connect.
What's the RPO code of the monochromatic badges?

SFZMonoChrome Emblem220

Dealer states that none of the cars will actually go into production until late spring, so they may change/add options between now and then. Sounds as though we may get some more choices as time goes by (SSJ 20" rims, monochrome emblems, etc), but before our cars get built so we can make changes. Also these cars are apparently not being ordered through the Global Connect system, but another way through GM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back