Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing Colors

Have you guys found that Cadillacs in red still get more attention from the police? JW if a 4v bw in red with no CF is asking for trouble lol. Conventional wisdom says yes but damn does it look good.
This pic is from around 1999, maybe 2000, Busse Woods. You can't see in the pic but there is a line of cars behind me as well as cars in front waiting to pass. I didn't realize about 5 cars up was a popo. When he got to me he was screaming to pull over for the burnout. I looked him dead in the eye and said its a Lexus, these cars can't do that. Pointed at a Mustang a few cars behind me and told him he's probably the correct guy he's looking for. I was history after that. My point is, tell the cop its a Caddy and only an old mans car.
Mu1PWIg.jpg

Have you guys found that Cadillacs in red still get more attention from the police? JW if a 4v bw in red with no CF is asking for trouble lol. Conventional wisdom says yes but damn does it look good.
I had a red C6Z and thought I'd get my license revoked on that car. Gotten pulled over 2x and got warnings both times...

I think if your car looks fast in general you might get some shit from cops. Im usually in the slow lane and driving 65. When I had the Shelby, I'd really only speed on the freeway onramp or when I need to pass someone, never any sustained speed.

Both times cops pulled me over, it was never for speeding. Once was when I was just minding my business going under 65 due to the slow car ahead of me. Luckily for me, I was nice and slow for highway patrol to take a good look at my 50% tinted windows(legal is 70% on front windows), and no front plate. Ate the tint ticket and got a stealth front plate mount to get it reduced to a $25 fix it ticket. After which I promptly removed the front plate again.

For some cops, I'm basically a menace to society.

Just the cost of being a law-breaking scumbag 😎

I think if your car looks fast in general you might get some shit from cops. Im usually in the slow lane and driving 65. When I had the Shelby, I'd really only speed on the freeway onramp or when I need to pass someone, never any sustained speed.

Both times cops pulled me over, it was never for speeding. Once was when I was just minding my business going under 65 due to the slow car ahead of me. Luckily for me, I was nice and slow for highway patrol to take a good look at my 50% tinted windows(legal is 70% on front windows), and no front plate. Ate the tint ticket and got a stealth front plate mount to get it reduced to a $25 fix it ticket. After which I promptly removed the front plate again.

For some cops, I'm basically a menace to society.

Just the cost of being a law-breaking scumbag 😎

What is this stealth plate you speak of?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back