Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2014 Cadillac V-Series Production Numbers

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Below are the production numbers for the 2014 Cadillac V-Series model year:

2014 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan:

2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe: 998

2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon: 753

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Vsports: 2,495 (834 of model 6AL69E and 1,661 of the Premium model 6AL69F.)

Wow, that's a lot of V Wagons for one year. Guess everyone waited until the last year of VWagon production to order one.

Though I think it's cool that they were in production, I still don't personally see any real valid reason to own a V-Wagon over a sedan.

I love the oddity, especially with the manual trans; but I'd never spend $70K+ to buy one. A separate lockable trunk compartment is much more useful than a modest rear hatch area for loose items to potentially go into interior orbit during any unfortunate collision-type incident.

The V2 sedan's rear seat down't fold down so I can't get my mountain bikes in a sedan. I can put 2 mountain bikes in my VWagon and there are tie down anchors that I use to hold them in place.
Also, the VWagon has a optional cargo and pet net that can be installed behind the rear seats or behind the front seats to keep stuff out of the front if you stop real fast.

I've hauled hardware from Lowes, mountain bikes and lumber in my VWagon that would not fit in the sedan.

I'd say the VWagon is the most useful of the V-series CTS's. When I'm not hauling stuff, I don't have any stuff in the rear to tempt thiefs and the shade covers the rear cargo area so you can't see if I am or not.

v-sport wagon

Though I think it's cool that they were in production, I still don't personally see any real valid reason to own a V-Wagon over a sedan.

I love the oddity, especially with the manual trans; but I'd never spend $70K+ to buy one. A separate lockable trunk compartment is much more useful than a modest rear hatch area for loose items to potentially go into interior orbit during any unfortunate collision-type incident.

I love my Sport Wagon, always draws attention over a "sedan".
And you rarely see yourself coming down the street.

Identity no question it is a Cadillac V series, and the comment,
I didn't know they made that in a wagon, testifies to the exclusivity.

Practicability, large enough to fit my dog cage,
that makes the delivery of my AKC Yorkie puppies way more fun.

Cargo nets, tie downs, hidden compartments, security shade,
rear seat headroom, make mine a sport wagon.

I hope that is a misprint or miscalculation, that makes my Black Sport Wagon
not so rare,

Partsman427

The V2 sedan's rear seat down't fold down so I can't get my mountain bikes in a sedan. I can put 2 mountain bikes in my VWagon and there are tie down anchors that I use to hold them in place.
Also, the VWagon has a optional cargo and pet net that can be installed behind the rear seats or behind the front seats to keep stuff out of the front if you stop real fast.

I've hauled hardware from Lowes, mountain bikes and lumber in my VWagon that would not fit in the sedan.

I'd say the VWagon is the most useful of the V-series CTS's. When I'm not hauling stuff, I don't have any stuff in the rear to tempt thiefs and the shade covers the rear cargo area so you can't see if I am or not.

Oh, I recognize the versatility and the utility of the V-Wagon (or any other). It's just not on my radar to utilize a passenger vehicle for more hybridized hauling or cargo uses. I don't want to use my passenger vehicle for truck/suv/trailer purposes. It's a lifestyle thing, I guess.

And all my "bikes" have engines. I don't pedal. LOL.

I love my Sport Wagon, always draws attention over a "sedan".
And you rarely see yourself coming down the street.

Identity no question it is a Cadillac V series, and the comment,
I didn't know they made that in a wagon, testifies to the exclusivity.

Practicability, large enough to fit my dog cage,
that makes the delivery of my AKC Yorkie puppies way more fun.

Cargo nets, tie downs, hidden compartments, security shade,
rear seat headroom, make mine a sport wagon.

I hope that is a misprint or miscalculation, that makes my Black Sport Wagon
not so rare,

Partsman427

I'm not a one-vehicle-suits-all-purposes type, so the wagon is an appealing concept that won't get $70K+ of my money. I'd always buy a dedicated truck-based vehicle to go with a passenger vehicle instead of buying a V-Wagon.

I'm glad they exist and I hope Caddy retains a Wagon version of the new generation.

Any production numbers for other years?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop