Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2011 CTS-V Coupe for sale in NH - Auto, Fully Loaded - Excellent condition

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Nightshark

Sold: 2011 CTS-V Coupe for sale in NH - Auto, Fully Loaded - Excellent condition

I am regretfully selling my 2011 Cadillac CTS-V coupe. It is a 6 speed auto in the rare color combination of Thunder Grey Chromaflare over a black/saffron interior, with charcoal colored wheels and yellow brake calipers.

The car is all stock and fully loaded. Besides the standard features such as Onstar, XM radio, magnetic ride control, and remote start; it also includes the optional full power heated and cooled Recaro seats, navigation, sunroof, suede shifter and steering wheel, and midnight Sapele wood trim.

I am the second owner and bought it from an exotic car dealer after the original owner traded it in. The car is immaculate, still under warranty, and currently has approximately 19,800 miles. Pictures really do not do this car justice.

I have the title in my possession. There are no liens on this car and no issues of any kind. I am not interested in any trades. I am only looking to sell as I have been involved in an ongoing custody dispute for my daughter and the ordeal has become quite costly. I love the car, but I love my little girl more.

Sold.

Last edited:
Pics

2011_CTS-V.jpg2011_CTS-V-10.jpg2011_CTS-V-5.jpg2011_CTS-V-6-b.jpg2011_CTS-V-7.jpg2011_CTS-V-8.jpg2011_CTS-V-9-b.jpg

Attachments

• 2011_CTS-V-4.jpg
    2011_CTS-V-4.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 605
Last edited:
I have an offer on the table from a local dealer, but I would prefer to get a little more than they offered plus see it go to someone who will give it a good home. Best reasonable offer could take this beautiful Cadi home.

Good luck.
Hope you make the right connection.
Hope you legal issues work out okay also.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back