Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2009 sts v

sschooley

I have been offered an 09 STS V with under 11,000 miles for $35,000 (firm). Seen an 08 with half the miles go for under $30,000.

Is this 09 STS V a good deal or am I just being greedy to insist on a lower price?

Steve

It definitely can't hurt to try and get it for a lower price, but if the seller is unwilling to lower the price, it still seems like a great deal to me.

Schooley,

There is an '09 on cars.com with over four times the miles @ $34,800, so I would guess the $35,000 firm is not a bad price for the low miles. If you get it, you'll have to bring it to Sebring in March!!

I have been offered an 09 STS V with under 11,000 miles for $35,000 (firm). Seen an 08 with half the miles go for under $30,000.

Is this 09 STS V a good deal or am I just being greedy to insist on a lower price?

Steve

Steve
What did you do on this car? Was it silver, grey, black ice or black raven?

What did you do on this car? Was it silver, grey, black ice or black raven?

This STS V was black with the red interior option package. I stayed firm at $32000.
They say a wholesaler gave $35. I doubt that because it leaves no room for profit.
Honestly think I was used to pressure someone else into buying the car for more than it was truly worth but will never know....

Still looking....

Steve

This STS V was black with the red interior option package. I stayed firm at $32000.
They say a wholesaler gave $35. I doubt that because it leaves no room for profit.
Honestly think I was used to pressure someone else into buying the car for more than it was truly worth but will never know....

Still looking....

Steve

That was smart. You are probably right about the way things went down. Where in Florida are you located? I'm in Jacksonville.

That was smart. You are probably right about the way things went down. Where in Florida are you located? I'm in Jacksonville.

Orlando. An XLR and CTS enthusiast and owner. Looking for a special low mileage STS V or XLR V.

Steve

Orlando. An XLR and CTS enthusiast and owner. Looking for a special low mileage STS V or XLR V.

Steve

Cool. There is a nice STSV in Clarwater but it has 50k and it sounds like you are looking for a car in the 25k or less range? I just saw one that sold in upstate New York with about 5k miles and another in Ft lauderdale with 40k miles.

2008 STS V low miles

Found another low miles STS V (under 9,000) but wheels have been replaced with 20 inch all around.
Has anyone done the same to an STS V? Any up or down side in this modification?

Your thoughts or comments appreciated!

Steve

Hi again.

Located another low miles 2008 STS V in Pompano, FL with 17,000 + miles.
The car had a reportedly minor accident in April 2014, Silver (my least favorite option for color)

Dealership confesses that certified pre-owned status is unavailable due to the accident record.
GMPP extended warranty is being investigated. Anyone have any experience with Coral Cadillac, Pampano, FL?

Still looking for a low miles STS V with 2008 or 2009 features but lots of red flags with this one.
Any informed comments or thoughts appreciated.

Steve

Don't have any experience with Coral Cadillac. Do you know what the accident entailed?

Don't have any experience with Coral Cadillac. Do you know what the accident entailed?

The car fox reports:

"Accident reported involving right rear impact with another motor vehicle
Front primarily damaged, Minor damage reported.

I'm thinking an accordion type crash involving front and rear. Reportedly the selling dealership
is doing some body work now. More I hear the less interested I become. Asking over $32 K which seems a bit
high for even a perfect 2008.

I'm thinking that the recovering market is going to make it hard to find a real steal of a deal…….

Steve

The car fox reports:

"Accident reported involving right rear impact with another motor vehicle
Front primarily damaged, Minor damage reported.

I'm thinking an accordion type crash involving front and rear. Reportedly the selling dealership
is doing some body work now. More I hear the less interested I become. Asking over $32 K which seems a bit
high for even a perfect 2008.

I'm thinking that the recovering market is going to make it hard to find a real steal of a deal…….

Steve

Hi Steve,
Did you ever manage to find your STS-V? I still would love a CTS-V wagon and may end up with one yet, that is why I ended up on this forum but I have not been on her for a long time. We will be headed in your direction Nov 1st for the winter: never soon enough!
Sandy

Hi Steve,
Did you ever manage to find your STS-V? I still would love a CTS-V wagon and may end up with one yet, that is why I ended up on this forum but I have not been on her for a long time. We will be headed in your direction Nov 1st for the winter: never soon enough!
Sandy

Sandy,

Still searching for the perfect STS V. The Silver 08 received a deposit from others while the body work was in process. Unless the repair goes bad I suspect this one is gone.
Hope your plans to head for Florida on Nov 1st go smoothly. Keep in touch. Look forward to seeing you and Steve soon.

Steve

Hi, back again with another tempting lead on an STS V.
2009 Black V sporting under 6,000 miles but asking $50,000.
Seems really highly priced for an eight year old vehicle with a blue book value under 30k.

Is it really worth that much; current/prior owners?

Thoughts welcomed......

Steve

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop