Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon Fibre parts.

KyGuy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V
Screwed up this AM and damaged the passenger side carbon fibre rocker panel valance. No damage to metal rocker pane so replacement shoud be easyl. Trying to find replacement part. Dealer is telling me it's "after market" though I provided part numbers I got from our site: 84795019 and 84775020. Most online "Factory GM Parts" sites won't accept my VIN and the part they show looks nothing like the one I damages. Dealer suggested that the rocker covers come in pairs only. Anyone have any experience here? I'm a newbie so be kind ;-).

Tapout Tuning has these in stock for a fraction of the OEM price:

Sounds like the people you have been talking to are ill informed. I would also make sure you are inputting your VIN correctly.

Taking the VIN right off the title and comparted it to the plate on the car. As to their level of expertise...haven't a clue.

Screwed up this AM and damaged the passenger side carbon fibre rocker panel valance. No damage to metal rocker pane so replacement shoud be easyl. Trying to find replacement part. Dealer is telling me it's "after market" though I provided part numbers I got from our site: 84795019 and 84775020. Most online "Factory GM Parts" sites won't accept my VIN and the part they show looks nothing like the one I damages. Dealer suggested that the rocker covers come in pairs only. Anyone have any experience here? I'm a newbie so be kind ;-).

gmpartswarehouse.com lists it, but says it's a 7 day factory wait. Pretty pricey even discounted, and shipping across the US will likely be a killer too. You have a typo on the second part number. Image is from Cadillac.com - parts and msrp is $2597.42 GMpartsgiant and GMpartsdirect also popped up on Google with similar prices but maybe better shipping.

1712800630834.png

1712800522663.png

1712801045554.png

1712800904961.png

Last edited:
Excellent info! Thanks. I went with Tapout. Figure if it's not a perfect match (they assured me it was) I can just replace the driver's side as well so both will match. Should be here early next week. Will report back.

Ciao for now

This is exactly why I refused to get real carbon fiber parts and just had them wrapped. Looks like the real thing at a great price......and I don't have to worry about the cost to replace or repair carbon fiber.

Attachments

• 20220719_184758.jpg
    20220719_184758.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace