Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Thanks....I'd rather take a 4 out of dealer stock. I really don't even want to think about ordering one, again. I've talked to multiple dealers and they either won't sell to out of state buyers and/or have crazy ADM's or dealer add on packages.
Well don’t say I didn’t tell you so lol.

This is an allocation with no markup etc etc. that’s why I mentioned it. But I get it… I think the 4s are flowing in and you never know if you catch one at MSRP.

If anyone looking for a Black on Black with auto tranny, the dealer (California) I went through has one coming in and the buyer was impatient and bought something else. He didn't have the VIN number because he called me from home, he will get it to me tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they learned their lesson on ADM's but I could be wrong.
Too bad its an auto.....boo

Genesis Cadillac in Saint Clair Shores, MI is selling and allowing orders at MSRP. Ordered a CT4-V Blackwing in Electric Blue with a manual last Monday with Natalie Sells who is outstanding to work with.

I went with auto? Not sure why all the fuss with having the manual. I mean nutin but lugging going to be happening with the manual nutin but lugging.
It's because a manual will stimulate the soul while a auto will put me to sleep.... :Steer

If anyone looking for a Black on Black with auto tranny, the dealer (California) I went through has one coming in and the buyer was impatient and bought something else. He didn't have the VIN number because he called me from home, he will get it to me tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they learned their lesson on ADM's but I could be wrong.
Apparently the dealer has not learned a lesson on ADM, they are asking 30K ADM.

Hmmm...Only 30k over LMAO !
I just saw Jim Hudson in Columbia, SC is asking $25K over on 4's and $50K over on 5's. At least they put it on their website. It saves you call. Anyone interested, I believe they have two of each.

A1DE18E3-14CD-4528-9049-D5CEEA7B4AFF.png

I see ol Jim Hudson is still at it! 😂

So I sorta paid msrp at Beverly Hills Cadillac. They do have a required 1995 paint/interior protection thing, but the car is at msrp. They have a ct4 sitting on the floor right now

Is it a 5 or a 4? I have a 5 on order, but thinking about getting a 4 as a DD. Problem I'm running into is no one wants to sell to out of state buyers. Guess times really are tough.
No, they don't and if it is out of state they will add the ADM...Pick your poison pay for transportation or pay ADM at Dealer. Since you live in AZ you will have even harder time getting MSRP sucks they all in this together and not in our favor!

I went with auto? Not sure why all the fuss with having the manual. I mean nutin but lugging going to be happening with the manual nutin but lugging.
A few of us sold our cars because we got bored driving autos. I sold my 809whp V3 just so I can get a manual 5BW. Nobody else really makes exciting manuals nowadays and this will be the last hurrah before GM kills the V8 and manuals.
No, they don't and if it is out of state they will add the ADM...Pick your poison pay for transportation or pay ADM at Dealer. Since you live in AZ you will have even harder time getting MSRP sucks they all in this together and not in our favor!
Which I dont get, whats the big deal with not wanting to sell out of state? Not like they get that much money out of registration. Taxes are taxes no matter where you register it and its not going to the dealership.

A few of us sold our cars because we got bored driving autos. I sold my 809whp V3 just so I can get a manual 5BW. Nobody else really makes exciting manuals nowadays and this will be the last hurrah before GM kills the V8 and manuals.

Which I dont get, whats the big deal with not wanting to sell out of state? Not like they get that much money out of registration. Taxes are taxes no matter where you register it and its not going to the dealership.

Dealers want to establish a local relationship for return customers. You’ll more than likely buy from them again if you’re around the corner.

Dealers want to establish a local relationship for return customers. You’ll more than likely buy from them again if you’re around the corner.
Couldnt be the same be said if they treat me right? I know I'll never buy anything local since all the dealers here in Tampa are shit. But I get what you're saying.

Hey Canadians: My own very recent experience in Ontario is that none of the dealers here have any current allocations of CT5 BWs available but those who expect to receive BW allocations the future (not all do) will prepare an order and put you on a wait list at M.S.R.P., no more and no less.
I was warned by the sales reps for most of them that I would be waiting for one year or longer, while one was more optimistic and shared that his dealership expected an allocation as early as this summer.
I also spoke to the owner of one dealership in Alberta (I knew him because he bought my old V Wagon two years ago) and he told me the same: M.S.R.P. but expect to wait a long time. He offered to add me to his wait list despite my being out-of-province but there were already 9 people on it so I declined.
In the end I provided a $1,000 refundable deposit to a dealership in Toronto that has me at number 5 on their wait list and another to a dealership in St. Thomas that was allocated 3 CT5 BWs last year and has me first in line for their next one.
1641965791758.jpeg

Last edited:
Same in the states as now it seems like GM will be producing these in batches as they procure the CF. I would say 60-70% are going to be optioned out that way with CF1's and CF2's for CT5's I would guess in a few weeks we will know more as to expected production numbers. I don't think they will hit their 1500 units per CT4/CT5 2022 we shall see it's going to be ADM'S or nothing for the buyer imo.

Same in the states as now it seems like GM will be producing these in batches as they procure the CF. I would say 60-70% are going to be optioned out that way with CF1's and CF2's for CT5's I would guess in a few weeks we will know more as to expected production numbers. I don't think they will hit their 1500 units per CT4/CT5 2022 we shall see it's going to be ADM'S or nothing for the buyer imo.
Im actually curious if anybody has the production numbers so far for BWs.

Im actually curious if anybody has the production numbers so far for BWs.
I saw #254 be delivered to the owner recently…

Like last week. That honestly leads me to believe that there hasn’t been anywhere near a thousand cars produced.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back