Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Pics of your Blackwing in regular parking spots

IMG_3437.jpeg

Ya guys it’s not fake news. I just opened the camera on my phone, held it sideways, and snapped the pic. Here’s another for good measure

View attachment 23371
Nothing new as the EV's come it's even more weight and girth? Go figure but hey your saving the planet!
When I see this picture and just viewing the corner weights shown by another poster on CT4 BW that car is almost perfect in every measure for a a speedster!

Car wash photo freshly after getting her shined up.
We ordered one in RRT but started looking for the blue, silver, and even black but now I'm holding out for RRT.

Just today
what a shine! This must be post-ceramic. I never was a fan of black wheels, but once in a while you see a guy at a summer barbeque who can carry off the black socks/sandals look. I can't wait to see your bronze wheels.

what a shine! This must be post-ceramic. I never was a fan of black wheels, but once in a while you see a guy at a summer barbeque who can carry off the black socks/sandals look. I can't wait to see your bronze wheels.
Thanks - yeah pics taken about a week after ceramic coat....still looking good.

My shop says the Apex wheels will be in by the end of the month. Waiting on the Alpine snows....3 of 4 are in (coming from different places)...hoping to hear 4th is in tomorrow...we have snow in the forecast for this weekend and I'm looking forward to taking her out.

Once the Apex wheels are in I'll mount my OEM summer Michelin tires on them then get the wheels ceramic coated...but won't likely put them on the car till April....

Last edited:
Not an orange fan in general, but that's the best Blaze Orange photo I've seen!

@white98ls ....I'm not an orange fan either, BUT, you have to see it in person. My dealer had one. It's outstanding. I'd buy one.

Thank you gentlemen. Had the car ceramic coated and then PPFd to preserve the shine. It’s really a lovely color that looks amazing in person. I had never considered such a loud color until I saw it in person.

I had a 06 Brazen Orange GTO and I loved the hell out of that car and color because I never saw one on the road around me for the 6yrs I owned it. If I could find a V in that color I would grab it, no question.
I had 2 06 GTOs over the years, quite a boring car to look at but in the right color like BOM it sure made it stand out.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back