Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Grand Opening

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
My favorite Caddy dealer has opening a new store (moved from their old location) in Norman, OK. The "Grand Opening" is late this afternoon between 5 and 8 PM. Paper says it's open to the public. I'm planning to be there with the Speed Wagon for the first hour or so.

Bob Moore Cadillac
6400 N. Interstate Drive - At the I-35 and Indian Hills exit.
Norman, OK

New store is pretty. Not big but nice.
I looked at all the different versions of the ATS and checked out the new XTS. At a quick glance, the XTS and ATS are identical from the front and back. The differences are almost too subtle - maybe that's what Caddy wants. From the rear, the only real tell is the actual XTS or ATS logo. Of course there's the difference in the exhaust and the XTS has a chrome piece above the plate area while the ATS has the chrome piece below the plate.

Also checked out the Vs they had. One white sedan, one black wagon and half a dozen coupes. The Glacier Blue coupe with black wheels looked really good.

Back to work.

I came up on an XTS yesterday leaving work, and at first glance thought is was the new ATS. I was surprised, as I thought the XTS would be larger--didn't seem like it. Oh well, I'm waiting for the ATS-V to arrive!!

..................................... At a quick glance, the XTS and ATS are identical from the front and back. The differences are almost too subtle - maybe that's what Caddy wants. From the rear, the only real tell is the actual XTS or ATS logo. Of course there's the difference in the exhaust and the XTS has a chrome piece above the plate area while the ATS has the chrome piece below the plate.

I assume that an ATS V is coming - if Caddy wants to compete head to head with the M3, it has to happen. Caddy needs to introduce an ATS Coupe first.

In the meantime, got a call from a salesman at my dealership wanted to know if I would be interested in trading up to a 2012 V Wagon? They have one but I'm not interested in trading up and the only difference would be less miles and a color that I'm not interested in.

If someone is looking for a V Wagon, Bob Moore in Norman, OK has one - at least for now.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back