Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Count me in!

soontov

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 CTS-V Sedan
Mike from Ohio. 09 V sedan with a few mods here and there! Hi to all. Trying to develop a product or two for the V; but just for part time fun. Stay tuned!

Howdy!

Welcome to the V-Net. :wave:

Can you tell us what you're working on?

Q: What am I working on?:

A: Working on front splitter. Mine shown here is wrapped, but will sell in raw to either paint or wrap. DSC_1881.jpg

Welcome Mike! I bought the full splitter last week from you. Hope to have mine installed this weekend. Great product as I told you before, hope your venture take off. I'll post up some pics after I get it installed.

You may want to post this in the mod section as well!!

A: Working on front splitter. Mine shown here is wrapped, but will sell in raw to either paint or wrap.View attachment 75

Last edited:
Tuna,

I bought one of his splitters on eBay and decided to wrap it with the 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Vinyl. I had some lying around, but not enough to finish the job, so I'll get it finished this weekend. I'll post pics when it's done. Mike has done a great job on this and his attention to detail and the superb installation instructions are sure to make this a hot item!! I think it completes the front of the CTS-V, IMO it always looked like something was missing in the front center section. Mike's splitter completes a graet look for the car.

As far as cost, you might check and see if he still has some on eBay. Or PM him for the details.

I like it. What is the wrap - or what does it look like in the raw?
How much?

Welcome Mike! I bought the full splitter last week from you. Hope to have mine installed this weekend. Great product as I told you before, hope your venture take off. I'll post up some pics after I get it installed.

You may want to post this in the mod section as well!!

Thanks Cubby! And thanks for pointing me to this forum!

Splitter link updated

just updating this old link to V2VDesigns.net

I now have a Splitter and also a Track Day Diff Cooler.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back