Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blaze Orange Orgasmic Overload

The orange was a good decision!
22D8FD62-12E7-442D-8C48-8D972D347924.jpeg

It's definitely a good color on this car. I sometimes (often) wish I had gone that color instead of electric blue...

The orange was a good decision!
Very nice! You proved that my order choice almost a year ago would have been a good one. I had that color, interior, and wheels (with sunroof) w/manual, but family members didn't think the wheels went well with the orange. In the end, it didn't matter because the order never came and I took delivery of an in-stock '22 car with my options except graphite wheels and shadow metallic. I'm happy, but I've seen that orange in the sunlight and it really pops and is unique. Also noticed the blackwing badge on the trunk. I haven't seen one mounted, and I just got mine in the mail today. Still deciding to install or not.

Got the winter tires/wheels on I see.

Got the winter tires/wheels on I see.
Yes @Dirkbg , I imagine for another month or so. Lot of upsides and only a few minor negatives with the high performance all seasons at least for cold month street use. I remember you asking about that in another thread recently, maybe we can catch up in person sometime soon and talk about that and other things. Also saw a white CT4 BW in our neck of the woods recently.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back