Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Pics

Steve, select this icon circled and click in image box and select photos you want to put in.
E5F3E477-9B9B-4B89-B0EF-93A5450E4461.jpeg

Do we all realize that our cars are going i to production in about 35 days. And could possibly be delivered 6 weeks later. Omg fingers crossed

Steve would you happen to know if the bottom brake light will be sequential. Meaning bink 3 to 5 times before becoming a solid red. If it does that makes it feel more like a trackable car.
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by bottom brake light? The big center light is the back up light and the small red ones near the bottom are red reflectors.

Unpopular opinion: I despise the popcorn machine burbles during the overrun of the v6. I hope its a setting tied to the exhaust valves.

I know I'm a weirdo here, but the burbles sound like wasted gas and poor engineering to me (and probably worse to my neighbors).

Unpopular opinion: I despise the popcorn machine burbles during the overrun of the v6. I hope its a setting tied to the exhaust valves.

I know I'm a weirdo here, but the burbles sound like wasted gas and poor engineering to me (and probably worse to my neighbors).
Definitely unpopular opinion 😊. Love the pops and burbles.

And get off of my lawn! jk

Not an engineer but have to think those will not be present under demand. Very different when parked. Correct me if I’m wrong.

You're not alone. I don't love excessive burble either. At the track, it's awesome. At the gas station... not so much.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back