Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Pics

Looking at both the 4 and 5 this my opinion ct4 rear body lines are more defined than ct5. Ct5 front end is more defined than the ct4. Ct4 has a little more of a sportier with the styling of carbon fiber package and ct5 looks more professional sleeper but with some swagger.

These cars are beautiful. Both of them. Cannot wait for each of us to drive them and post our thoughts. Nothing but awesome feedback I’m sure.

And if you plan to tint your widows do that first before ceramic coating
why is that? I'm trying to figure out how this matters. Mine is all being done at the same time so it doesn't really apply to my car but I'd like to understand the reasoning for this.

What's the deal with the creased leather side bolsters already on the 5BW? Of course all of my cars with leather have had this but usually not until after a year or two of age. Seems a bit excessive for a car with 53 miles and a couple of months of dog and pony shows. Though I guess it depends on how many people they let sit in it. Especially those 6'7" guys. Just kidding @Tall Steve. Definitely appreciate all of the photos as well as the video on your IG account.

1622465526935.png

What's the deal with the creased leather side bolsters already on the 5BW? Of course all of my cars with leather have had this but usually not until after a year or two of age. Seems a bit excessive for a car with 53 miles and a couple of months of dog and pony shows. Though I guess it depends on how many people they let sit in it. Especially those 6'7" guys. Just kidding @Tall Steve. Definitely appreciate all of the photos as well as the video on your IG account.

View attachment 3505
I don't know how many people have been in and out of that car in total, but I bet over 100 people was in that car on Saturday....Heck, I got in it 3 times myself and twice in the CT4...

Apologies if I missed this somewhere else, but is there a schedule of these events somewhere or do I just need to be paying attention? I assume if there's one in south Florida it will get discussion here.

View attachment 3505

Inasked
Apologies if I missed this somewhere else, but is there a schedule of these events somewhere or do I just need to be paying attention? I assume if there's one in south Florida it will get discussion here
I
Apologies if I missed this somewhere else, but is there a schedule of these events somewhere or do I just need to be paying attention? I assume if there's one in south Florida it will get discussion here.
I asked the same question a few days ago and no one replied... think its pretty lame there is no schedule posted where the bw’s will be around the country....

@Tall Steve thanks so much for the pics. By any chance do you have any of the interior of the 4?
I feel like such a dumb ass, but I forgot to take interior pics of the 4... It had the Sky Cool Gray leather with Quilted inserts.. It was beautiful, but, I forgot, sorry......

Inasked

I

I asked the same question a few days ago and no one replied... think its pretty lame there is no schedule posted where the bw’s will be around the country....
I forgot to ask that question Saturday evening so I don't have an answer...The question was ask by Tony on the V-Club forum and Meagan has not seen it yet, but if she answers it I will post here what she has to say about it...

That being said you can get a lot of info being a member of the V-Club that includes being part of what I was on Saturday night. Cadillac does take care of the V members so it's worth joining, or at least IMHO..

I feel like such a dumb ass, but I forgot to take interior pics of the 4... It had the Sky Cool Gray leather with Quilted inserts.. It was beautiful, but, I forgot, sorry......
No worries. Appreciate everything you sent over!

If anyone can tell me how to post video's let me know because I now have them downloaded to my computer.....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back