Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

This is brutal, Mike. I'll admit being surprised about the various LT4 problems (yours, the guy at 288 miles, and C&D). I'm sitting at 490 blissful miles, but these problems are disconcerting for sure.
All manuals, some internal parts different from A10. Could be the issue, happy I only need one leg to drive! A10 has been flawless! 😂 stirring the pot!

I agree, a manual puts you in a completely different frame of mind behind the wheel. I don't care if it's two tenths slower, it's 20 times more fun to drive.
To each their own, truly, but I've only ever owned manuals. I get bored without one. It's such a fun part of the experience, why would you want to take that out?

All manuals, some internal parts different from A10. Could be the issue, happy I only need one leg to drive! A10 has been flawless! 😂 stirring the pot!
Well, I had a very slick shifting 2022 M4 Competition with an interior light-years beyond my CT5-V Blackwing. And it was utterly boring to drive compared to my manual Caddy. If I were auto-only, I would absolutely consider other options.

To each their own, truly, but I've only ever owned manuals. I get bored without one. It's such a fun part of the experience, why would you want to take that out?
Yes sir to each their own, driven manuals from my first car late 70’s until 94( Ford Taurus SHO) and throughout my business career.IMO nothing boring about A10 or 6 sp. I find myself engaged with the A10 all the time, driving this car it is simply, in my humble opinion excellent !

Well, I had a very slick shifting 2022 M4 Competition with an interior light-years beyond my CT5-V Blackwing. And it was utterly boring to drive compared to my manual Caddy. If I were auto-only, I would absolutely consider other options.
Fair.

You know what I have noticed, when I drove around in my M4, I was constantly using the rotary controller to operate the ID7 and navigate different things. Big part of driving that car for me. Slick system, many options. Change the lights, pull up the performance data on the center screen (which would seemingly be very easily for Cadillac to implement on our cars), use the programmable hot buttons, etc. I loved the layout of the interior, the way the screens were integrated, the aluminum trim + carbon. Very impressive.

Conversely, in my 6MT CT5-V Blackwing, I hardly look at the center stack let alone change a radio station. I'm driving, and those other things don't matter to me at all. The manual is a massive part of that experience.

6M + LT4/5BW=Eyes on the road!

M4 is a worthy consideration and then some when it comes to jewelry. The LT4 experience in a 4 door sedan is just pretty f!@#$% cool! You nailed the thought, it's a driver!

You know what I have noticed, when I drove around in my M4, I was constantly using the rotary controller to operate the ID7 and navigate different things. Big part of driving that car for me. Slick system, many options. Change the lights, pull up the performance data on the center screen (which would seemingly be very easily for Cadillac to implement on our cars), use the programmable hot buttons, etc. I loved the layout of the interior, the way the screens were integrated, the aluminum trim + carbon. Very impressive.

Conversely, in my 6MT CT5-V Blackwing, I hardly look at the center stack let alone change a radio station. I'm driving, and those other things don't matter to me at all. The manual is a massive part of that experience.

Yes I notice the same thing driving my wife's X3M comp vs my 5BW. Every time I drive the X3M along the same route, I notice things I totally missed in the 5BW. Like "whoa was that pretty church always there? Was that lake there this whole time?" It's not just a higher vantage point because it's all visible from the 5BW too, but I'm just too busy driving to notice.

6M + LT4/5BW=Eyes on the road!

M4 is a worthy consideration and then some when it comes to jewelry. The LT4 experience in a 4 door sedan is just pretty f!@#$% cool! You nailed the thought, it's a driver!

Exactly it's the difference between playing with car vs playfully driving the car!

Ding ding ding! One of my more modern dream cars was a 997.1 GT3 RS. While I was driving a JDM FD2 CTR or Clio Trophy, I'd imagine that speed and handling.
12-15 years later I'm driving a rental-car style sedan that's been given the same treatment as that Honda & Renault and it pushes the same numbers as that Porsche. It is impressive the tech and performance they can put into "attainable" cars these days.

The F40 is still wildly regarded as the greatest Ferrari ever. The 4BW matches it in power and performance yet has modern creature comforts.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back