Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

License plate bracket

Drozboyz

Seasoned Member
Noticed on someones build it listed as an option front license plate bracket. We dont require these , so hope gm does not just add these and drill any holes

This is something, along with do not wash it, that you have to be very firm and repetitious about with your dealer as those are dealer installed.

Good point.... i will mention to dealer.... as far as washing, as soon as i get car , getting it tinted, ceramic and ppf Have about a 4 hour ride home so i will use painters tape over the mirrors and whole front end of car.... yeah i know... drive it dont worry about it Lol

Good point.... i will mention to dealer.... as far as washing, as soon as i get car , getting it tinted, ceramic and ppf Have about a 4 hour ride home so i will use painters tape over the mirrors and whole front end of car.... yeah i know... drive it dont worry about it Lol
This is (partially) why I ordered my car from a dealer near where I’m getting my PPF/ceramic done. 5 minute drive to there, then 2 hour drive home.

This is (partially) why I ordered my car from a dealer near where I’m getting my PPF/ceramic done. 5 minute drive to there, then 2 hour drive home.
Hope your staying overnight... most ceramic applications need to seal or cure for 24 hours indoors before being out in the elements

Hope your staying overnight... most ceramic applications need to seal or cure for 24 hours indoors before being out in the elements
On my 2020 CT5-V that I have now my guy let it sit for five days inside while he was doing tint, paint correction, polish, and then ceramic coating....

On my 2020 CT5-V that I have now my guy let it sit for five days inside while he was doing tint, paint correction, polish, and then ceramic coating....
Yes tall steve, ceramic needs to stay indoors for at least 24 hours if not more Was this way for my last 4 toys Gtechniq 9 year

Dropping it off and coming back. Think their process is about a week long.
as of now, plan to do PPF, ceramic, and tint

PHX area? How much for all that out there?
Yup. Tempe. And idk full price 😬. They gave me pricing on pretty much everything though. Just don’t know the total (haven’t added it up/can’t remember)

Im planning to pick mine up with the truck and load it on the trailer and tow it to the detail shop....just being extra careful.

Im planning to pick mine up with the truck and load it on the trailer and tow it to the detail shop....just being extra careful.
Is that truck and trailer available for hire? 😉😂

I already arranged for mine to be picked up by the detailer on a covered trailer and to his place. Afterwards, I'll pick it up after 3-4 days. I have them doing both inside and out as well as the rims. So far his price is running 11K for ppf, ceramic...etc...
And I told the dealer to NOT install front plate bracket. I've been running my 17 since new with only the rear plate and in California, they love giving tickets for that but so far I've been lucky.

I already arranged for mine to be picked up by the detailer on a covered trailer and to his place. Afterwards, I'll pick it up after 3-4 days. I have them doing both inside and out as well as the rims. So far his price is running 11K for ppf, ceramic...etc...
And I told the dealer to NOT install front plate bracket. I've been running my 17 since new with only the rear plate and in California, they love giving tickets for that but so far I've been lucky.
What exactly are you getting done for $11k ? That seems steep! Had my new tundra ceramic tint, paint correction , qtechniq 9 year ceramic and ppf for a whole lot less then that.... ya might want to shop it....

I'm getting ceramic tint, paint correction, polish, ppf, ceramic coating...Wheels inside and out for 5K....I would crap a baby duck if it cost me 11K!

I'm getting ceramic tint, paint correction, polish, ppf, ceramic coating...Wheels inside and out for 5K....I would crap a baby duck if it cost me 11K!
100% PPF?

I'm getting the paint correction if there is any needed, Polish, full ppf wrap, topped with ceramic coating, wheels included for 6200. Best price I've found in the area and comes with a great reputation.

Another thing to consider along with PPF and ceramic coating is a protective film on your windshield. I’ve got ClearPlex on my ZL1 1LE.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back