Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Blackwing Picture

DSG3249

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT-5 Blackwing
Well, after 1 year + 1 week I was able to take delivery of my 2023 Blackwing.

I had my order number tracked on this site (Thank you!) and I think the deal for that was posting a picture.

When I started the process in 2022, I was going with Electric Blue / base wheels / carbon fiber 1 package / carbon fiber seats. I didn't get an allocation until the 2023 model year. At that point, I couldn't get carbon fiber 1 or the carbon fiber seats. The back end without the carbon fiber package is the only thing that bothers me a little about the car. I think that the base trunk lid spoiler is a let down to the car. When I found that I couldn't get the carbon fiber, I changed to wave metallic since the lack of carbon fiber seemed to be less noticeable on the darker colors. Long story short, I ended up getting Wave Metallic / Bronze Wheels (pictures don't do these wheels justice - they are beautiful) / Red Brakes / Sky Cool Grey Seats / Red Seat Belts / 6 Speed Manual.

It took a long time, but if anyone is still waiting, the car is definately worth the wait.

I apologize if this thread isn't in the right spot - I'm pretty new to these forums.

64359.jpeg

Congrats for waiting it out and getting THE sports sedan! We all know the process is difficult. For all of the complaining we read about, it made it very easy for me because I expected a year+ going in. I am almost to 14 months from my original order, but very close.

Full agreement on the wheels, I have seen them in person and love them. Awesome photo BTW, hope you will be adding more (y)

I had my order number tracked on this site (Thank you!) and I think the deal for that was posting a picture.

When I started the process in 2022, I was going with Electric Blue / base wheels / carbon fiber 1 package / carbon fiber seats. I didn't get an allocation until the 2023 model year. At that point, I couldn't get carbon fiber 1 or the carbon fiber seats. The back end without the carbon fiber package is the only thing that bothers me a little about the car. I think that the base trunk lid spoiler is a let down to the car. When I found that I couldn't get the carbon fiber, I changed to wave metallic since the lack of carbon fiber seemed to be less noticeable on the darker colors. Long story short, I ended up getting Wave Metallic / Bronze Wheels (pictures don't do these wheels justice - they are beautiful) / Red Brakes / Sky Cool Grey Seats / Red Seat Belts / 6 Speed Manual.

It took a long time, but if anyone is still waiting, the car is definately worth the wait.

I apologize if this thread isn't in the right spot - I'm pretty new to these forums.

View attachment 14129
Congrats, love the set-up!

I'm less than 48 hours away of finally taking delivery after a 17-month journey

Nice. Optioned about the same as mine. My favorite thing about these wheels is that they don't look bad coated in brake dust, which happens within 100 miles of street driving. Also, not nearly as hard to clean as it might seem.

Just buy the carbon fiber 1 package parts yourself from any dealer. Readily available and the same price or cheaper than if you ordered from factory.

Congratulations, I too searched for a year, had my name with 3 dealers. Never got an allocation so kept searching on my own.
Can't tell you how many dealers I spoke to, listed cars in transit only to find out they were presold. Most of dealer that did have one wanted 20k over. Click, fuck those douchebags 🫢

View attachment 14129
Congratulations!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop