Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Vette Show = V Wagon

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
The V Wagon gets put to use this weekend hauling stuff and junk to a Vette show - which it does pretty good.

My wife and I are going to sell stuff from the National Corvette Museum Store at our Vette club's local show. So, one of us drives the Vette and the other drives the V Wagon with boxes of merchandise. We did this last year also and the V got more looks then most of the Vettes. I think Vette people appreciate the V Wagon more than most.

Vette show is at Hafer Park in Edmond, OK this Saturday 10-3 if anyone is interested in looking at a lot of Vettes and one V.

:wave:

During the Vette show, I had to get some stuff out of the VWagon and draw a crowd. Seems a lot of the Vette folks wanted to know about the Wagon. Spend about 10 minutes showing it off. There's still a lot of people that have no idea what a "V" is or the you can get it in a Wagon or with a stick shift.

Oh, my Vette brought home a trophy also.

Another Vette show and another trip for the V Wagon. We're hauling a '53 Vette pedal car to the Lone Star Classic in the back of the V Wagon so we can donate it to the National Corvette Museum. When I look in the rearview mirror, I see a classic Vette pointed at me. My wife will be in the "real" Vette.

So you went to the NCM to donate the peddle car???

So you went to the NCM to donate the peddle car???

No. I hauled it to Ft. Worth and the Lone Star Classic Corvette show. I met up with Stephanie and Adam of the NCM and they will haul it to the NCM.

The pedal car was a hit at the show and there were a few happy kids that got to sit in it while their parents took pictures of them in it.

The NCM hasn't decided whether to put the pedal car on display or auction it. The display manager will make that decision after they get it back to the NCM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back