Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2022 CT5 V Blackwing

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I will try that as well. Was just looking to see if anyone here was interested first.

I will be as transparent as I can. I paid $111k out the door for the car. I would let her go somewhere between $118k-121k seeing what they are selling for used with much higher miles than my 75mi. If time goes by and miles go up, she may come down closer to the lower range.

Last edited:
How did you get to $111K OTD when the sticker says $92.6K? Asking for a friend.

Sticker $92,555+ $9k markup+ NY sales tax+~$400 dmv
I'm wondering if you're grandfathered in as to the loss of warranty if sold within 12 months of ownership :unsure:

Take a look at this; over $44k on the sticker….But I get crucified for trying to sell mine for a few thousand over what I paid.

Attachments

• 464F284A-072B-4B15-86E2-52FE98184543.png
    464F284A-072B-4B15-86E2-52FE98184543.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
Take a look at this; over $44k on the sticker….But I get crucified for trying to sell mine for a few thousand over what I paid.
I think you got slammed (no pun intended?) because people were/ are under the impression that you are trying to flip your car.

First off, Dustin and Sewell have known track records and are actually in the business of buying/selling cars. Additionally, we can imagine how much over MSRP they may have bought it (look at how much over MSRP you want(ed) for your car... whether legitimate or not... and you believe that it was/is a good deal). Finally, they are in the car business to make money... it's literally their job/livelihood.

IMHO it is not an apples to apples comparison.

Last edited:
I think you got slammed (no pun intended?) because people were/ are under the impression that you are trying to flip your car.

First off, Dustin and Sewell have known track records and are actually in the business of buying/selling cars. Additionally, we can imagine how much over MSRP they may have bought it (look at how much over MSRP you want(ed) for your car... whether legitimate or not... and you believe that it was/is a good deal). Finally, they are in the car business to make money... it's literally their job/livelihood.

IMHO it is not an apples to apples comparison.
I’m not sure what you mean?? Marking up $40k is much different . I am less than half of that.

If Sewell took that car in for substantially above MSRP I’ll need to contact them when my 23 5BW arrives and I sell my 22 5BW.

I’m not sure what you mean?? Marking up $40k is much different . I am less than half of that.
It can be tough to analyze a situation that you are too close to/actively involved in...
1) You don't know what they paid for it.
2) You named all of your costs that escalated your price... well (in addition to what they paid for it) they have all of their costs (overhead, labor,...) plus the need to make enough of a profit to make it worth it to them to buy that car that have escalated their price. Plus it being Dark Emerald Frost I'm sure added to that.

Try to look at this from an unbiased outsider's perspective and it may help your understanding/be open minded the same as you asked for others empathy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!