Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to Cadillac & CT4-V BW (Also Seats Help Please)

Mikezulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hey guys,

I know there is a intro thread on the main page but figured I would say hi in here since I am one of the 250 first CT4-V BW guys. Name is Eric (Never owned a Caddy) and currently live in the Nashville area still haven't decided exactly what I will order but I need to quick since I put it in this Saturday. Leaning towards the following:

Black Raven or Electric Blue
6 Spd
Bronze Calipers
Performance Steering Wheel of course
Tech Package (Not a big fan of being forced to purchase the PDR just to get HUD.....I dont track a ton but will work for Dash Cam as well I guess lol)
PDR

Seats I am unsure of and was hoping people had more insight into them. I was a huge fan of the previous M3 Cloth seats and was thinking of the split cloth option but I have no clue what it will look like. Did any previous V's have something similar. I dont particularly care about the cooling function or what not so I may just go Stock leatherette in the end ( Not sure the seats are worth a $4900 upgrade in the end).

Cheers guys and look forward to lurking/posting

Eric

Reactions: Rob
Seats I am unsure of and was hoping people had more insight into them. I was a huge fan of the previous M3 Cloth seats and was thinking of the split cloth option but I have no clue what it will look like. Did any previous V's have something similar. I dont particularly care about the cooling function or what not so I may just go Stock leatherette in the end ( Not sure the seats are worth a $4900 upgrade in the end).
Welcome to the list. Have you seen the online brochure, and specifically the interior 360 view?

Check out the 2022 CT4-V Blackwing

While you can't configure any other interior options (e.g. suede), it at least provides some sense of what the standard seats and the other seating option looks like in the way of color and texture. But not much more than that.

Welcome to the list. Have you seen the online brochure, and specifically the interior 360 view?

Check out the 2022 CT4-V Blackwing

While you can't configure any other interior options (e.g. suede), it at least provides some sense of what the standard seats and the other seating option looks like in the way of color and texture. But not much more than that.
Yeah it just sadly doesn't really show me what the main cloth section will look like on the seats.

Yeah it just sadly doesn't really show me what the main cloth section will look like on the seats.
You have to use your fingers to move it around. You can pretty much see the front and back seats to be able to get a feel.

I am a huge fan of the PDR and if you plan to track the car at all get it. It has all the capability of a proper motorsports data acquisition system with integrated video. Being able to analyze my data after has session has really allowed me to improve as a driver and it's useful for analyzing vehicle performance as well.

I am a huge fan of the PDR and if you plan to track the car at all get it. It has all the capability of a proper motorsports data acquisition system with integrated video. Being able to analyze my data after has session has really allowed me to improve as a driver and it's useful for analyzing vehicle performance as well.

I agree as I have it in my ZL1 1LE. However, I opted not to select it for this build just to save some $ along with not opting for the sunroof.

I agree as I have it in my ZL1 1LE. However, I opted not to select it for this build just to save some $ along with not opting for the sunroof.

I agree with the PDR though in my case I figured that I might as well get it on the car in case I sell it later. But, no sunroof? WOW, I absolutely had to opt in for the sunroof. We both love the open top feel the ultra view provides.

We have a sunroof in the current Infiniti G37S Sedan and we don’t really utilize it so, another cost savings opt out. Additionally, it looks like the sunroof for the 4 is just a standard sunroof over the front seats where the one for the 5 is much better over both the front and the rear seats.

Last edited:

I didn't select the PDR option originally but your video has me on the fence now. The level of instruction it gives, like the "next right, track out further" .....how hard is that to set up? Is it automatic?

I didn't select the PDR option originally but your video has me on the fence now. The level of instruction it gives, like the "next right, track out further" .....how hard is that to set up? Is it automatic?
The on-track voice coaching isn't part of the PDR, that's from the Garmin Catalyst. I use the Garmin for the realtime coaching and also for the predictive lap times. I use the PDR for in depth data analysis after the session.

The on-track voice coaching isn't part of the PDR, that's from the Garmin Catalyst. I use the Garmin for the realtime coaching and also for the predictive lap times. I use the PDR for in depth data analysis after the session.
Thanks for the reply.....I may just skip the PDR and purchase one of those Garmin Catalysts. Never knew that existed.

Thanks for the reply.....I may just skip the PDR and purchase one of those Garmin Catalysts. Never knew that existed.
I'm debating that also but I am keeping it because I want the HUD and its tied to it. But its still frustrating to me that I can not find and good pictures that show the Split cloth seats. I may just order them anyways but its a good chunk to drop on something you have no idea how it looks. Hopefully the configurator will go live before the final chance to make changes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back