Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW Front Plate Mounting

Just get a suction cup frame for your windshield. It’s easier
Ghetto Mehgan James GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Also want to note that the equinox tow hook mount didn’t work for me. Didn’t clear the front bumper at all. So it may be luck of the draw.

The suction cup plate mount I got off Amazon shows enough effort for me. I just place it on the passenger side bottom corner of the windshield.

Also want to note that the equinox tow hook mount didn’t work for me. Didn’t clear the front bumper at all. So it may be luck of the draw.

The suction cup plate mount I got off Amazon shows enough effort for me. I just place it on the passenger side bottom corner of the windshield.
I'm pretty sure I have the Equinox one (the EOS brand) and it works for me. I just had to put both supplied washers and angle the bracket that hold the actual plate frame. It would not have cleared it if the bracket was straight.

Still getting some parking sensor readings and keep trying to angle it slightly to alleviate it. No idea why sometimes it will set off the sensor and other times it won't

I'm pretty sure I have the Equinox one (the EOS brand) and it works for me. I just had to put both supplied washers and angle the bracket that hold the actual plate frame. It would not have cleared it if the bracket was straight.

Still getting some parking sensor readings and keep trying to angle it slightly to alleviate it. No idea why sometimes it will set off the sensor and other times it won't
This was enough for me when the tow hook plate didn’t work.

Con-Plates Interior License Plate Frame. Front Plate Frame That Hangs On Your Windshield. Patented Design, Built in The USA. https://a.co/d/awZdmcN

Circling back now that my plates are in on the Cravenspeed grille mount (The Grille Mount Platypus for 2020-2022 Cadillac CT5).

Photos attached. It definitely works. I'll mess around with exact placement (I may center it or move it over further left, but that's easy enough).

On/off is easy enough that it can be taken off for trackday cooling.

And yes, I know it looks terrible. Not sure there's an actual good solution.

Attachments

• 20220715_173402_HDR~2_exported_1657922044238.jpg
    20220715_173402_HDR~2_exported_1657922044238.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 98
  • 20220715_173410_HDR_exported_1657922055124.jpg
    20220715_173410_HDR_exported_1657922055124.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 96
  • 20220715_173424_HDR~2.jpg
    20220715_173424_HDR~2.jpg
    10.9 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Circling back now that my plates are in on the Cravenspeed grille mount (The Grille Mount Platypus for 2020-2022 Cadillac CT5).

Photos attached. It definitely works. I'll mess around with exact placement (I may center it or move it over further left, but that's easy enough).

On/off is easy enough that it can be taken off for trackday cooling.

And yes, I know it looks terrible. Not sure there's an actual good solution.
Try this. This is what I have

Con-Plates Interior License Plate Frame. Front Plate Frame That Hangs On Your Windshield. Patented Design, Built in The USA. https://a.co/d/4UCKSzv

This easy

Attachments

• B530DECF-E278-45A3-8AAF-D9FEE0522295.jpeg
    B530DECF-E278-45A3-8AAF-D9FEE0522295.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 103
if you're not running a front in TX you aren't from the ghetto. They pull you over every time in the ghetto. They don't worry about it in those places where all the luxury cars stay
Thats funny, but I really live in an old shit neighborhood... It must be my honest looking face that keep the Police from stopping me.

I'm picking up my 4BW tomorrow and my sales guy was nice enough to email me and ask if I wanted them to install the front plate bracket. I hadn't considered it before, and the car is going to get PPF'd in the front so I told him no. Has anyone figured out an acceptable mounting solution for a front plate on a 4 which doesn't mess with the parking sensors or involve drilling the bumper? I'll drill if I have to but I'd rather avoid it
Germany Requires front plate so I literally put it in a license bracket and zip tied it to the grill. You cant see the zip ties at all. Better than me drilling into my baby.

Germany Requires front plate so I literally put it in a license bracket and zip tied it to the grill. You cant see the zip ties at all. Better than me drilling into my baby.
Got a pic of this arrangement? I managed to mount the plate so that it doesn't interfere with the sensors, but now it just looks kinda stupid

Has anyone tried the sto-n-show? Linky

I had bought one for my Lotus Evora and was very happy for it. After bottoming out a few times I did have to remove it but I thought it looked good and it could be removed at whim. They list the CT5V on their product line but nothing for CT4V.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back