Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Was my engine made by a noob?

This is a dangerous path...🤣
I'm in!

1657370614099.png

Willy Fistergash. He is the most tenured LT4 engine builder. He really knows how to get in there and get his hands dirty.

My Blackwing and c7 zo6 were both made by kristie Montgomery

Oh nice we are in the Kristie club. What coincidence that both your LT4s were made by the same person.

I noticed that on the Corvette and zl1 forums that they have different plaques from us. We have the best ones, with the signature element.

Your motor must be a beast with those looser tolerances.
Yeah, but a few days of the month, it just feels off. It seeps a bit on the garage floor although maybe it's trans fluid since it's red.

In my experience, women working in jobs that are traditionally held by men are frequently doing a better job than their male co-workers. I hope my engine was built by a woman.
I can see that. Women are often better at precision work in various industries. Many Swiss watch factories have a high percentage of women, for example

Just a reminder - if your car is listed in the Registry and the Engine Builder isn't listed for your car - update your listing so I can update it. The Registry is only as good as the information you guys provide...

Just a reminder - if your car is listed in the Registry and the Engine Builder isn't listed for your car - update your listing so I can update it. The Registry is only as good as the information you guys provide...

Now Rob is going to get a slew of updates for first time LT4 builders Hugh Jazz, Mike Hunt, and Willy Fistergash.

Which reminds me Rob, I took another look at my plaque and I guess I was wrong, it wasn't built by Kristie at all, must have been bad lighting. It was not Kristie but rather Dixie.

Dixie Normus.

Dixie's a girls name probably?

Now Rob is going to get a slew of updates for first time LT4 builders Hugh Jazz, Mike Hunt, and Willy Fistergash.

Which reminds me Rob, I took another look at my plaque and I guess I was wrong, it wasn't built by Kristie at all, must have been bad lighting. It was not Kristie but rather Dixie.

Dixie Normus.

Dixie's a girls name probably?
Those names will not be going in the Registry lol

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!