Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Window tint

Blackwing518

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
What are you all getting for quotes to tint all windows (minus windshield)
This is the first thing I must do.

$400 for ceramic

I paid $700.00 for my 4BW...LLumar IRX 30% front, rear, back windshield, and LLumar Air 80 front windshield..

I think mine is 425 for everything but the front windshield for ceramic tints (35 front and 15 rear), but it's wrapped into the cost of PPF for the full front and side skirts, and ceramic for the rest.

I paid $700.00 for my 4BW...LLumar IRX 30% front, rear, back windshield, and LLumar Air 80 front windshield..
Seems about right. I paid $650 for the same treatment with Xpel Prime XR Plus. I got them to knock $50 off when adding the windshield tint. :)

$250 for all but the front windshield. I think they are doing suntek but I'll confirm when I drop it off tmw. They did my ATS 2.5 years ago for similar cost and I had no issues with quality over the years. Too cheap to spring for a ceramic tint

$250 for all my windows, no windshield. Used the same guy since the 90's.

Seems about right. I paid $650 for the same treatment with Xpel Prime XR Plus. I got them to knock $50 off when adding the windshield tint. :)
As much money I have spent with my guy I should have gotten something, lol..... No, he really takes good care of me after the sale... He has touched up several spots and corrected things after the fact for me.... My guy handles it all for me, tint, PPF, color correction and ceramic coating...

Question for you tint gurus (I have never before gotten tints on my car): I'm not tinting the windshield because I like to see. Does it really make that much of a difference in the car in terms of heat accumulation?

Question for you tint gurus (I have never before gotten tints on my car): I'm not tinting the windshield because I like to see. Does it really make that much of a difference in the car in terms of heat accumulation?
There is a marked improvement over a non-tinted window. But for me, I am a pasty ginger with sensitive eyes... I need the added tint so I don't burn out my retinas lol

There is a marked improvement over a non-tinted window. But for me, I am a pasty ginger with sensitive eyes... I need the added tint so I don't burn out my retinas lol
Thanks! The tint guy recommended it to me but said that I could always come back and do it later if the heat rejection was not to my liking

I was quoted $699 for the Xpel XR Plus or $500 for the XR Black. $350 for non-ceramic tint.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet, but will be doing it soon. Seems expensive to me and it doesn't even include the windshield which would be another $275.

For those who do the windshield, do you have trouble seeing at night? I'd of course go with as clear/transparent as possible, but on my truck with 15% on the side windows (non-ceramic), I can't see shit with the windows up on dark backroads.

Yeah I'm in PA. We get heat but not Texas heat so the premium tints aren't necessary for me. I can't see for shit as it is so I would never tint the front windshield regardless of percent but that's a personal choice.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back