Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Any Electric Blue Pics?

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
I have my deposit in and am going to the dealer Saturday to configure. Are there any pics of Electric Blue? I assume the orange is the same as Corvette Sebring Orange and the others you can see in the regular CT5-V configurator.

I have my deposit in and am going to the dealer Saturday to configure. Are there any pics of Electric Blue? I assume the orange is the same as Corvette Sebring Orange and the others you can see in the regular CT5-V configurator.
Click on the Media button above, and go into the CT4-V category. The pics there are from Cadillac media

Click on the Media button above, and go into the CT4-V category. The pics there are from Cadillac media

Thanks Rob. Is the CT4-V in those pictures Electric Blue or Wave Blue? Someone else shared a link to the online brochure and the CT4-V in those pictures looks more like Wave Blue to me.

1612577390397.png

Thanks Rob. Is the CT4-V in those pictures Electric Blue or Wave Blue? Someone else shared a link to the online brochure and the CT4-V in those pictures looks more like Wave Blue to me.

View attachment 2964
Good question. I can't answer that. Let me do some research on my end tomorrow and see what I can find.

View attachment 2964
So, I've logged into GM's Asset Central to see if I could find photos of the Blackwings in different colors. Unfortunately, all they have are the initial media photos that were released at the unveiling.

On Monday, I'll try to contact Cadillac Media and see if they have any photos they can send to me that I can post here.

Can’t wait to see the order details. Supposed to be released today.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back