Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Another Newbie

Molez93

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 Cadillac ATS-V
Hi fellow enthusiasts!
I will soon take possession of a lightly used Black Raven 2016 ATS-V Coupe. Hopefully the sales guy's story of "a retired doctor having second thoughts about trading in his Vette for this car" isn't a misdirection to avoid the reality of its 3200 miles in 18 months since initial sale.

Already enjoying reading about the experience, wisdom, and some pain shared by other owners here.

Weather probably won't break here in the Rochester, NY area for a few weeks, so there isn't much of a rush to take possession anyway.
Cheers!
Scott

Last edited:
Drive it !!!!

Hi fellow enthusiasts!
I will soon take possession of a lightly used Black Raven 2016 ATS-V Coupe. Hopefully the sales guy's story of "a retired doctor having second thoughts about trading in his Vette for this car" isn't a misdirection to avoid the reality of its 3200 miles in 18 months since initial sale.

Already enjoying reading about the experience, wisdom, and some pain shared by other owners here.

Weather probably won't break here in the Rochester, NY area for a few weeks, so there isn't much of a rush to take possession anyway.
Cheers!
Scott
Drove all the way to FT. Worth, TX. to pick up my ATS-V Sedan back on 11/23/16 and I simply love the car. It had (I think) 3400 miles on it. It is my 3rd V Series Cadillac. I have made a promise to myself that I will not make the mistake I made on the first two by NOT DRIVING THEM because I didn't want to drive them in the rain or even worse.....to keep the miles off. I look back now and think how dumb to buy your dream car and then keep it in the garage covered up 99% of it's life. I bought a set of all season tires and have even driven it in the snow twice up here in Ohio. I currently have 6,500 miles on the car and I intend to enjoy it to the tune of about 800 miles per month on average. ENJOY IT WHILE YOU CAN!!

Welcome to the V-Net!
:wave:

Don't be like the doc, drive your V and enjoy it.

Good Advice!

I agree...drive your V every chance you get! I was the same - only drove the car when weather was good (or perfect!). Now I drive it every chance I get (not in the snow, however). Why not drive your dream car? Life is too short....Live for today for tomorrow is promised to no one.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back