Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Extended warranties

I didn’t but I’ll probably be looking into it.

There’s a caddy dealer in PA that sells em real cheap. All the vette guys and SS sedans guys buy then from there.

Maybe a silly question but they will sell an extended warranty for my 5 bw without buying from them? A gm warranty? And i can buy it after i get my car from another dealer ?
Yes. They sell the most GM ext warranties in the country.

I have prices from my dealer… will call them monday….did not know that individual dealers could set their own pricing for warranties based on gm policies
I didn’t know until I found out from the vette and Camaro guys. They all use this dealer. They sell so many that they can pump them out cheaper. I even had one of my colleagues recently buy one from them and he lives in NY. He saved like 1500 bucks if I remember

Yes. They sell the most GM ext warranties in the country.
Yes, I bought my V3 warranty from them and called back in August for the 5BW but it was too early as it wasn't in the system yet. Will follow up next week.

Also, unless GM has changed something, you can wait to purchase the extended warranty right up until you regular warranty expires. Though, you're exposed to yearly price increases if you want the full 4 years. But has that has been my strategy with all my cars. If I have troubles during the regular warranty period, then I will buy the extended warranty. If not, then I skip the extended warranty. Maybe I am lucky but that has worked well for me.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back