Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

I had them create am actual invoice for my 5 bw, with their letterhead. It includes base price, all the options, tax , etc… and then signed by a manager. I am purchasing from a great dealer out of my state
Got it, makes sense. Thanks Drozboyz.

Anyone know a dealer that can take an order at MSRP or has a manual coming in that will sell at MSRP? Thank you

Anyone know a dealer that can take an order at MSRP or has a manual coming in that will sell at MSRP? Thank you
I'll give you this piece of unsolicited advice my fellow OC denizen, steer clear of Suburban Cadillac in Costa Mesa.

Last edited:
Thank you and just got their message yesterday and yes they want to play games.
Good luck, I've searched all over California and the lowest ADM I found was 10K. Others have gone to Sewell Cadillac in Dallas Texas to get MSRP.

Good luck, I've searched all over California and the lowest ADM I found was 10K. Others have gone to Sewell Cadillac in Dallas Texas to get MSRP.
This is the answer. Be ready to be #50 in line, but also at a dealer that will probably get the most allocations in the country. Also also, the best reputation for service and no games at MSRP pricing. I just wish I would have gone to them first instead of my local dealer.

This is the answer. Be ready to be #50 in line, but also at a dealer that will probably get the most allocations in the country. Also also, the best reputation for service and no games at MSRP pricing. I just wish I would have gone to them first instead of my local dealer.
And I wished I knew this before giving my reservation to the local Cadillac dealer. I got hit with 10K ADM but it was too late for me to switch dealers. At least I have my car, now I hesitate to even take my car in for service with that dealer. Just the thought of giving them more money to service my car just pisses me off.

In speaking with my dealer last week, they are now charging $5K ADM. My deal was the only deal they did without a ADM. They will not sell out of state.

I was checking my local dealer inventory last night to see if they had anything in Rift in stock. No Rift but noticed they're charging +2k on XT4s, +3k on XT5 and 6 and +15k on Escalades. I mean sure, get it while the gettin's good but who's paying 3k over MSRP on an XT5? Crazy times we're in.

I tried to purchase my son a 2021 Honda Civic Type R last week that was in stock on the show room floor and they wanted 15K market adjust so I told them to pound sand.. The sales guy has called me three times now trying to make a deal, and I just keep telling him I will come down and purchase it at MSRP the same day but he does not get it...He then told me that I can't buy any car today at MSRP so I had to crush his soul and tell him I have purchased two in the last 4 months...I don't think he will be calling me again...

I was checking my local dealer inventory last night to see if they had anything in Rift in stock. No Rift but noticed they're charging +2k on XT4s, +3k on XT5 and 6 and +15k on Escalades. I mean sure, get it while the gettin's good but who's paying 3k over MSRP on an XT5? Crazy times we're in.
One year ago, almost to the day, I negotiated a new 2020 XT5 for $5k under MSRP and a new 2019 for $15k under.

Things changed so fast

Not sure if this has already been shared but the following two dealerships in Michigan are not charging above MSRP for Blackwing orders:

Genesis Cadillac
St. Claire Shores, Mi 48080
I ordered a CT4-V Blackwing through Larry Wallingford at 586-541-1514.

Harvey Cadillac
Grand Rapids, Mi 49512
I ordered another CT4-V Blackwing through Becky Gibfried at 616-954-1134.

I'm paying 3k over MSRP for my CT5V blackwing. It seems like I am being ripped off though reading this forum. My car is built and ready for pick up though. The dealer said they were offered 27K over MSRP but since I had a deposit would hold the car for me. What do you all think?

I'm paying 3k over MSRP for my CT5V blackwing. It seems like I am being ripped off though reading this forum. My car is built and ready for pick up though. The dealer said they were offered 27K over MSRP but since I had a deposit would hold the car for me. What do you all think?
It all depends how bad you want the car. I got stuck with 10K over but I wanted the car so I bite the bullet. Now I won't go back to that dealer for anything else ever again.

Be happy you got the car, go get it before they "accidentally" sell it. Agree the principle is annoying, but it's going to be a long time til you can get one otherwise.

Be happy you got the car, go get it before they "accidentally" sell it. Agree the principle is annoying, but it's going to be a long time til you can get one otherwise.
I guess if I do not like it I could probably break even selling it out right.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back