Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

1st 250 "Gifts"

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
Has anyone received notice or the received the actual "gifts" from Cadillac for one of the first 250? I have only had my car for a little over 2 weeks but have not seen anything yet. Just curious.

I figured it would not be immediate, but thought once they could verify a car was registered as sold, it would be about 30 days. Either way, can't wait to see what it is whenever it arrives. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy this awesome car!

I just want my registration to come in so I can put my plate on.

Attachments

• IMG_2347-2.jpg
    IMG_2347-2.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 121
I’m hoping to receive some type of offer for the IMSA race at the Long Beach Grand Prix this month. Maybe too soon to come together tho.

you might think that they'd do a couple for customers on each coast and maybe COTA for those who could travel to Austin, TX
Right, geographically based.

If I had to guess.....if they were to offer something like that it would be for Daytona.
That would be awesome. I know a few people planning to do Daytona next year too.

That would be awesome. I know a few people planning to do Daytona next year too.
Daytona??!! Wha what? When, how, who? That would be awesome. Missed my chance years ago to run the track with a Corvette group.

I seriously doubt it'll be related to an IMSA event, but IMSA is at VIR this weekend :)

I think it will be something cool like with most cars.. a replica supercharger, engine, Vin plaque or something. Can’t wait to see what it is

Yes VIR IMSA is GT only cars this weekend. Next month at Road Atlanta the final includes all the classes including DPi Cadillac and the final year of GTLM Corvettes. I'll be infield at Charlotte this NASCAR weekend and will be at the IMSA 24 hr Rolex race again in Jan if infield overnight is allowed. Its a great time and they normally have camping available right outside the track just rent an RV or van if you don't have one or get a hotel. Infield camping/RV is usually sold out fast. They have golf carts all over that will bring you anywhere for a tip or the standard shuttle service as most everything is infield at the 24.

I seriously doubt it'll be related to an IMSA event, but IMSA is at VIR this weekend :)
Really hate I'm going to miss it. Went 6 years in a row until last year. Missing this year bc its the same weekend as the kids fall break and we are out of town. 😔

(This was the second time my son got lucky enough to sit in the vette. First time was on pit row before the race)
Screenshot_20211004-213514_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-213739_Gallery.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop