Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
@Rob , Here is another window sticker for CT4 # 105

Attachments

• windowSticker105.pdf
    157.3 KB · Views: 156
Anyway to find the PDF version of your window sticker?

Just in general. I see you had a pdf copy to upload
Oh, whenever I come across one that I think Rob might not have it so I post it for him to put in the register. This way he has a complete history of all the Blackwings. I get them from different dealers websites.

Last edited:
Just in general. I see you had a pdf copy to upload
I'm not sure how long they are available via the open internet, but here's something you can try.

1. Go to just about any Cadillac dealer website.
2. pull up their new inventory.
3. Go to the vehicle details page for any new vehicle they have listed.
4. Look for a link to the window sticker and click the link.
5. The link comes back with a rendered PDF in the browser.
6. In your browser, go to the URL and look for the VIN parameter.
7. Change that parameter to the VIN for your car and see if you get the sticker.

The URL is probably going to look something like below. You just want to swap your VIN in there and give it a shot. Again, I am sure after some amount of time these are removed from whatever backend system has this information and you will no longer be able to get the sticker, but it is an option you can try easy enough.

1G6D35R6XN0810033&blah=123243&yada=dfasdf

Oh, whenever I come across one that I think Rob might not have it so I post it for him to put in the register. This way he has a complete history of all the Blackwings. I get them from different dealers websites.

Got it. Its nice to have the windows stickers as part of the registry

I'm not sure how long they are available via the open internet, but here's something you can try.

1. Go to just about any Cadillac dealer website.
2. pull up their new inventory.
3. Go to the vehicle details page for any new vehicle they have listed.
4. Look for a link to the window sticker and click the link.
5. The link comes back with a rendered PDF in the browser.
6. In your browser, go to the URL and look for the VIN parameter.
7. Change that parameter to the VIN for your car and see if you get the sticker.

The URL is probably going to look something like below. You just want to swap your VIN in there and give it a shot. Again, I am sure after some amount of time these are removed from whatever backend system has this information and you will no longer be able to get the sticker, but it is an option you can try easy enough.

1G6D35R6XN0810033&blah=123243&yada=dfasdf

Wow that actually worked. I was able to pull mines by sticking my VIN in on a random window sticker link on my dealers website. I've attached it if @Rob wants to add it. VIN 41-019

Attachments

• BW window sticker.pdf
    161.8 KB · Views: 146
Got it. Its nice to have the windows stickers as part of the registry

Wow that actually worked. I was able to pull mines by sticking my VIN in on a random window sticker link on my dealers website. I've attached it if @Rob wants to add it. VIN 41-019
All set. Thank you! :beer

My window sticker for the Registry.

Attachments

• Cadillac VIN.pdf
    166.1 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
@Rob Here's my window sticker for 81-029. No URL hackery required as my dealer still has my car listed on their site 10 days after I took delivery. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Window Sticker.pdf
    163.4 KB · Views: 145
Love adding all of these window stickers! Thanks guys!

86-076

Attachments

• CT5-VBlackwing86-076 Window Sticker.pdf
    172.4 KB · Views: 123
Love adding all of these window stickers! Thanks guys!
Rob, I wrote a script that can build the VINs and scrape all the window stickers from the web and dump the PDF’s in a directory. If you want, I can get you a zip file with all of them.

Caveat that it only gets what is exposed by the web service, so the car has to be far enough along the build process that there is a window sticker available. It tracks pretty consistently with the registry you’ve put together In terms of the latest serial number.

Rob, I wrote a script that can build the VINs and scrape all the window stickers from the web and dump the PDF’s in a directory. If you want, I can get you a zip file with all of them.

Caveat that it only gets what is exposed by the web service, so the car has to be far enough along the build process that there is a window sticker available. It tracks pretty consistently with the registry you’ve put together In terms of the latest serial number.
Yes, please and thank you!!!!! :happyanim:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners