Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
My car arrived at the dealer today tho I won't take delivery until Friday. But still paid a visit to check it over and get trade-in appraisal. Photos will come tomorrow.

@Rob can you please update my registry entry

Engine built by Anthony Terry and body signed by Joseph M. Herbert.

EDIT: pics added

Attachments

• VINPlate.jpg
    VINPlate.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Sillplate.jpg
    Sillplate.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 172
  • Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
86-077 is home! Picked it up yesterday.

@Rob engine built by Kaleb Dudley and body by Seanna Kelly.

@Mirza Grebovic do you happen to know Seanna Kelly's role?

Thanks to you both for your awesome work.

Attachments

• Vinplate 86-077.jpg
    Vinplate 86-077.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 146
  • Sillplate_86-077.jpg
    Sillplate_86-077.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Engine_plate 86-077.jpg
    Engine_plate 86-077.jpg
    660.7 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Here are the photos needed. If I missed anything. Let me know! Thanks !
@ rob

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 140
86-077 is home! Picked it up yesterday.

@Rob engine built by Kaleb Dudley and body by Seanna Kelly.

@Mirza Grebovic do you happen to know Seanna Kelly's role?

Thanks to you both for your awesome work.
Seanna is a team lead at LGR that assembles the car, congrats sweet ride!

Question about the registry: Apologize if I missed this somewhere, but when does a car get added to the registry? Currently, #118 is the highest serial number shown (CT5-V) and I assume the table will grow as more cars are built, but what is the threshold for when a car gets entered into this registry? Order accepted, completed production, etc? Am I correct in thinking the registry will have ALL Blackwings, not just the orders being tracked in the order tracking table?

Would also like to thank the folks like Rob and Mirza (sorry if there are other folks too, I am pretty new here) for taking the time to contribute to this community and for the incredible insight and access they provide into what is happening behind the scenes at GM and Cadillac.

Question about the registry: Apologize if I missed this somewhere, but when does a car get added to the registry? Currently, #118 is the highest serial number shown (CT5-V) and I assume the table will grow as more cars are built, but what is the threshold for when a car gets entered into this registry? Order accepted, completed production, etc? Am I correct in thinking the registry will have ALL Blackwings, not just the orders being tracked in the order tracking table?

Would also like to thank the folks like Rob and Mirza (sorry if there are other folks too, I am pretty new here) for taking the time to contribute to this community and for the incredible insight and access they provide into what is happening behind the scenes at GM and Cadillac.
As Blackwings are built and invoiced, they will be added to the Registry. All Blackwings built will be in the Registry. I try and update the Registry daily.

As Blackwings are built and invoiced, they will be added to the Registry. All Blackwings built will be in the Registry. I try and update the Registry daily.
Looking at the CT5-V registry, I see 25 entries, half of which are pre-production. Am I missing something since I saw a number of regular production cars posted but no registry entries for them including mine (81-029, produced 7/12 and delivered & invoiced 9/3)?

Looking at the CT5-V registry, I see 25 entries, half of which are pre-production. Am I missing something since I saw a number of regular production cars posted but no registry entries for them including mine (81-029, produced 7/12 and delivered & invoiced 9/3)?

The main page shows the last 25 entries. Scroll a little further down which will bring you to the link to go to the CT5-V section of the Registry showing all the cars and stats

The main page shows the last 25 entries. Scroll a little further down which will bring you to the link to go to the CT5-V section of the Registry showing all the cars and stats
Ah, got it. Thanks.

Keep in mind that M/T and A/T cars have their own sequenced VINS. So, there will be 2 of each number.

Keep in mind that M/T and A/T cars have their own sequenced VINS. So, there will be 2 of each number.
Yes! That was initially very confusing haha. I have been trying unsuccessfully to drag information out of my dealer about an alleged order they have. So I keep checking for new VIN's hoping to line up the specs they gave me on the order with the "dealer to whom delivered" on the window sticker to try to get an idea of where this car is at in the process. No luck so far.

I wrote a script to generate all the VIN numbers for the CT5-V Blackwing manual trans (stopping at an arbitrary serial number) which then goes off and pulls a PDF window sticker from the web, converts that to text, where I can look at dealer numbers, order numbers, etc. The car I've been promised does not seem to be far enough along the process to have a sticker yet though. Hell, it might be completely made up, but at least I had some fun in Python.

@Rob dont know if you want any window sticker for # 92

Attachments

• windowSticker (1).pdf
    164.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Love Post
Reactions: Rob

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels