Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Did your wife allow you to pick out your Blackwing

That choice was interesting as well! Decided on the optional Jet Black with Sky Cool gray accents, Full Semi-Aniline Leather Seats when the order was placed. Then I started to remember all the times I had light seat colors in other cars and what a PITA they were to keep clean. Especially when it came time to remove the "stains" from bluejeans.

Contacted the dealer and had the seat color changed to black and black.
smart move, the gray on black look nice but too much work.

No, other than she knew I was buying another car. It usually goes something like this ... my last ZR1, I bought online at an out of state dealership when I saw it "virtual window shopping" on the showroom floor, ... she was at a tennis match and when she got back let her know to expect a truck soon; and, a 2001 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 that I bought (also online) and told her when she noticed I was cleaning out space in the garage. And other examples along the same vein. She is used to it ...

CT5-Blackwing on order, Wife has ho idea, could care less and honestly she finds out about my new cars and motorcycles the day they show up in our driveway. She has no interest in cars as long as she has a nice ride herself (BMW 340i). Married 40 years, lots of cars and bikes coming and going, no problems.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back