Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Individual tire pressure TPMS readout not standard?

AZHEAT

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
‘22 CT5-V Blackwing #68
I’ve been going through the DIC and programming all my preferred settings and learning about the various features on the car. I was shocked to find that I can’t view the individual tire pressures. I read the manual, thinking it may have been part of an option package (However, I haven’t had a vehicle for a while that only gives you a low tire pressure warning light on the dash as opposed to both the warning and and then the ability to toggle through the DIC to view the individual tire pressures). It may seem like a small thing, but I frequently use the feature. It’s really nice if you run over something in the road on a trip when you can monitor for a slow leak while driving, have the TPMS data displayed while on a sustained speed run in Mexico, checking the pressure on your way home before a road trip the next morning, etc... I have many tire pressure gauges and use them frequently when changing temps necessitate adjustments in tire pressure, but the TPMS individual readings is a feature I’ve come to enjoy/expect and use frequently. After reading the manual, it seems as though I should have it and I’m hoping I’m just missing something.

I’ve been going through the DIC and programming all my preferred settings and learning about the various features on the car. I was shocked to find that I can’t view the individual tire pressures. I read the manual, thinking it may have been part of an option package (However, I haven’t had a vehicle for a while that only gives you a low tire pressure warning light on the dash as opposed to both the warning and and then the ability to toggle through the DIC to view the individual tire pressures). It may seem like a small thing, but I frequently use the feature. It’s really nice if you run over something in the road on a trip when you can monitor for a slow leak while driving, have the TPMS data displayed while on a sustained speed run in Mexico, checking the pressure on your way home before a road trip the next morning, etc... I have many tire pressure gauges and use them frequently when changing temps necessitate adjustments in tire pressure, but the TPMS individual readings is a feature I’ve come to enjoy/expect and use frequently. After reading the manual, it seems as though I should have it and I’m hoping I’m just missing something.
I thought that I remember seeing a pic of it somewhere. That would be a disappointment if it’s not there. The Infiniti that we’re getting rid of doesn’t have it and it’s annoying.

For sure missing something. I have 4 different read outs on all 4. Go into track display?

Fortunately, I was simply not able to display the TPMS readings of each tire due to the fact that there were already 4 parameters displayed on the DIC from the first section of the DIC options. I could not select “tire status” until selecting/deselecting one of the other parameters such as oil temp that was already being displayed. A little more trial and error was all it took.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back