Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Financing

Got 2.09% 72 months. I have no clue how much it cost, what my payment is... i ran out of there with the keys. My wife not happy lol.
Wow, that's great rate. Which company is it with?

If I ever get my car, I will be getting 2.19% from Navy Federal Credit Union. That's if the rates don't go up before I get the car...

If I ever get my car, I will be getting 2.19% from Navy Federal Credit Union. That's if the rates don't go up before I get the car...
How many months? Can anyone apply or you have to be in the force?

How many months? Can anyone apply or you have to be in the force?
60 months, you have to be either active military or veteran to join. There are a couple other areas that allow others to join, I just don't remember the other categories.

2.49 today for 60. I’ll take it. Counting on investments to appreciate at a higher rate. #dogetothemoon. Hahaha

2.49 today for 60. I’ll take it. Counting on investments to appreciate at a higher rate. #dogetothemoon. Hahaha
Hahaha. AMC, Doge, BTC..... all are in drain otherwise there would be no need for financing ;)

I used chase.

Also if you have someone in the service you know and they refer you that allows you to join as well. It gets kinda tricky cause they might have to say how they know you and if you're family

I was going to apply for that one once I know my car is nearby.

Just did BOA online app and its giving me 2.19 at 72 months. Gonna try Chase and see if I can get better. BP FCU quoted 3% for 72 with zero down (but without running credit)

Just did BOA online app and its giving me 2.19 at 72 months. Gonna try Chase and see if I can get better. BP FCU quoted 3% for 72 with zero down (but without running credit)
How much did bofa want down? That 3% with nothing down is a better deal if you have to put down any more than 5k-10k.

How much did bofa want down? That 3% with nothing down is a better deal if you have to put down any more than 5k-10k.
Around $5K.

We got 2.9 for 42 months… we are trying to pay it off quick
I just refinanced my rental to a 15 year to pay off quicker, I’ll draw the car out a bit 😂

Has anyone tried to lease yet?
I looked, it's not good. Purchase price is 105k + taxes
20210907_233137.jpg

I looked, it's not good. Purchase price is 105k + taxesView attachment 4805

Leasing defeats a core reason for getting the car, in my opinion.. A luxury car with a monster V-8 and a manual transmission? They won't be making those forever, as automatics and EVs continue to become more prevalent. Get it now, while you can. All of which is another way of saying: I'm betting a BW with a manual will hold its value well, relatively speaking, over the long haul. I'm not saying it will be collectible or I'll make money, not counting on anything like that (although that would be nice). But I do believe that broad market trends will provide a bit of a tailwind; depreciation won't be as bad as, say, that leasing residual table shows. Gotta own to take advantage of that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back