Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Product Review: Cadillac CTS-V coupe almost perfect, affordable

Product Review announcement

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Cadillac CTS-V coupe almost perfect, affordable

Warren Brown
Special to The Washington Post
January 4, 2013

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

CORNWALL, N.Y. — Anyone can make a good car for $100,000 or more. I’m more impressed when it’s done for less than that — which raises another question.

If it is possible to buy a good or even excellent automobile for substantially less than $100,000, is it really worth it to spend more?

After a week in the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V coupe, driving the roads between this pleasant Hudson Valley town and the congested rudeness of New York City, a round trip of about 130 miles, my answer is a resounding “No!”

What do exotic, outrageously expensive high-performance cars have that this second generation of the Cadillac CTS-V coupe doesn’t? Is it power? No. The new coupe comes with a Corvette ZR1-derived supercharged gasoline V-8 delivering 556 horsepower and 551 pound-feet of torque.

Full Story: http://www.yakimaherald.com/news/bu...adillac-cts-v-coupe-almost-perfect-affordable

Cadillac CTS-V coupe almost perfect, affordable

Warren Brown
Special to The Washington Post
January 4, 2013

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

CORNWALL, N.Y. — Anyone can make a good car for $100,000 or more. I’m more impressed when it’s done for less than that — which raises another question.

If it is possible to buy a good or even excellent automobile for substantially less than $100,000, is it really worth it to spend more?

After a week in the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V coupe, driving the roads between this pleasant Hudson Valley town and the congested rudeness of New York City, a round trip of about 130 miles, my answer is a resounding “No!”

What do exotic, outrageously expensive high-performance cars have that this second generation of the Cadillac CTS-V coupe doesn’t? Is it power? No. The new coupe comes with a Corvette ZR1-derived supercharged gasoline V-8 delivering 556 horsepower and 551 pound-feet of torque.

Full Story: http://www.yakimaherald.com/news/bu...adillac-cts-v-coupe-almost-perfect-affordable

When I went to the dealership a few weeks ago I sat in one. I'm not sure if the seat was all the way up but there wasnt very much headroom in the one I sat in. I'm absolutely sure that the seat wasnt all the way down. I would have adjusted it but it was the only cts-v they had and it was on the showroom floor. The salesmen were looking at me like I wasnt able to afford it. Really ticks me off when that happens. Fact is I wasnt looking for a cts-v coupe. Especially one in automatic. I felt unwanted so I took my dealings elsewhere... On a side note if everything works out the way I want it to I'll be in a cts-v in less than 3 weeks.. fingers crossed.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back