Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New from NJ 2012 CTS-V...

MRANT212

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 Cadillac CTS-V
Been bouncing around and just joined. I purchased a pre-owned 2012 CTS-V sedan @ a month ago. It's quite possibly the most fun I've ever had driving a car!! I drive quite a bit but won't be piling on the miles till June of next year. I did put 1500 miles on it the past month though. I've loved these cars since the 1st generation just took some time before pulling the trigger.

I have 2 Corvettes also... 71 Big Block 4speed Coupe and an 88 35th Anniv car. The V would smoke them both...not even a contest!! The V just shows that if the engineers get their act together they can build an amazing car that sends the imports crying!! :rocker:

Welcome!!! Glad you decided to pull the trigger and joined the best Cadillac "V' forum on the Internet!!! I don't have a V as of yet; I do, however have an '07 XLR. I'm waiting for the ATSV coming out in 2015, then I'll pull the trigger on a V.

Thanks for the welcome to the boards!! I've been blessed and since I was a little kid always had a passion for cars. My daily driver is a black 08 Impala SS....only 165k miles on it!! My son gets that when he gets his license in June then I'll be racking up the miles in the V. Plan on keeping it for 2 years then selling it. I'm just a bit biased towards GM products as the wife drives a 07 Escalade ESV also.

Anthony

Howdy. Welcome to the V-Net.

I'm a GM fan also. My V Wagon is the oldest car in the garage and pretty much a daily driver for me. Other than the lower gas mileage, it's perfect for a DD. Hauls everything I want to put in it and hauls A$$ also.

Been bouncing around and just joined. I purchased a pre-owned 2012 CTS-V sedan @ a month ago. It's quite possibly the most fun I've ever had driving a car!! I drive quite a bit but won't be piling on the miles till June of next year. I did put 1500 miles on it the past month though. I've loved these cars since the 1st generation just took some time before pulling the trigger.

I have 2 Corvettes also... 71 Big Block 4speed Coupe and an 88 35th Anniv car. The V would smoke them both...not even a contest!! The V just shows that if the engineers get their act together they can build an amazing car that sends the imports crying!! :rocker:

my dad is on his 3rd corvette. Dude has 9 cars... 6 of them are GM. He currently owns a 1968 chevy camaro ss (800hp approx) and a 1971 chevy camaro z28 (1100hp approx). Since he wont give me the 68 I had to go buy a camaro to put together. gonna sell it for xtra room but in the future might try to build something else. I wanted to join the gm family (again) and purchase my 1st cts-v. I have a scheduled meeting with the caddilac dealership on thursday at 9:15am... Just to talk #'s. Not buying until February. I can hardly wait. If a deal pops up b4 then and causes me to pull the trigger early I wouldnt be against it. I had a dream that I bought one and was driving it... that has to be a sign.

my dad is on his 3rd corvette. Dude has 9 cars... 6 of them are GM. He currently owns a 1968 chevy camaro ss (800hp approx) and a 1971 chevy camaro z28 (1100hp approx). Since he wont give me the 68 I had to go buy a camaro to put together. gonna sell it for xtra room but in the future might try to build something else. I wanted to join the gm family (again) and purchase my 1st cts-v. I have a scheduled meeting with the caddilac dealership on thursday at 9:15am... Just to talk #'s. Not buying until February. I can hardly wait. If a deal pops up b4 then and causes me to pull the trigger early I wouldnt be against it. I had a dream that I bought one and was driving it... that has to be a sign.

:lol: I used to have a lot of those dreams prior to buying my Corvette. Got so bad, I swear I could have smelled the exhaust in my dreams. :lol:

:lol: I used to have a lot of those dreams prior to buying my Corvette. Got so bad, I swear I could have smelled the exhaust in my dreams. :lol:
Wierd though.. when I was driving it in my dream it had a blow off valve lol. I was carrying this futuristic cup of starbucks coffee... I dont even drink cofee!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back