Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

News: World Challenge - St. Pete

General news post.

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Okay, I'm a little late getting this posted.

WC at St. Pete was run last month and it was a double header. After both races, Cadillac racing is sitting fourth and fifth in driver points and third in manufacturer points.

A Volvo won the first race with an Audi in second then both Cadillacs. Johnny O in third and Andy in fourth.

The Audi and Volvo switched places in the second race while Johnny O still scored a third. Andy got pushed back to fifth by a Corvette.

If you'd like to read the full story, go to: Pirelli World Challenge

Next WC is this weekend at Long Beach. I'll try to post something about it early next week unless someone beats me to it.

Thanks for the post, Tuna. The ALMS (American Le Mans Series) is running at Long Beach as well this weekend. This usually happens at Mid-Ohio as well, but this year the ALMS is skipping Mid-Ohio. We have been going the last few years to cheer on the Cadillacs on World Challenge and the Corvettes in ALMS. Guess we will be skipping it this year as well.

Did get an invite from Cadillac for the Detroit Belle Isle Grand Prix at the end of May. We may try and make that event, provided lodging will be available at this late a date!!

Okay, I'm a little late getting this posted.

WC at St. Pete was run last month and it was a double header. After both races, Cadillac racing is sitting fourth and fifth in driver points and third in manufacturer points.

A Volvo won the first race with an Audi in second then both Cadillacs. Johnny O in third and Andy in fourth.

The Audi and Volvo switched places in the second race while Johnny O still scored a third. Andy got pushed back to fifth by a Corvette.

If you'd like to read the full story, go to: Pirelli World Challenge

Next WC is this weekend at Long Beach. I'll try to post something about it early next week unless someone beats me to it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back