Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Warranty Information for Blackwings

vblkwng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I probably am gonna annoy my dealer for adding my Blackwing to my owner portal for OnStar but here is all the info for our cars warranties.

1628274373824.png

That's a very good warranty. I'm actually very surprised. Most luxury car companies don't cover that long of periods

Amazing warranty!!!

@Mirza Grebovic You wouldn't happen to just know by chance it the warranty will function while the vehicle is in Germany do you? I am probably getting orders for the DoD to work over there here soon and I am trying to figure out if I can bring it there or I need to special order a M3 or something when I get there. My last BMW got 2 years warranty overseas at least.

Hmmm interesting question, have no idea to be honest. Ask dealer to hook you up with somebody.

Doesn't seem like, Military or not, Cadillac will honor the warranty in Germany. I guess I will get to enjoy the car for 4-6 months then I will have to sell it........That Blows!!!! Oh well Military Program M3, Porsche, or Audi RS it will end up being. May even end up having to cancel the order.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back