Date Last Updated: September 25, 2007
- This policy covers how the Cadillac V-Net treats personal information that the Cadillac V-Net collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Cadillac V-Net products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that the Cadillac V-Net does not own or control or other third-party sites that may be linked to one or more of our sites.
Information Collection and Use
- The Cadillac V-Net collects personal information when you register with the Cadillac V-Net, when you use Cadillac V-Net products or services, and when you visit the Cadillac V-Net pages or the pages of certain Cadillac V-Net partners.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, location. For some products and services we may also ask for your address, and payment information. Once you register with the Cadillac V-Net and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- The Cadillac V-Net collects information about your transactions with us.
- The Cadillac V-Net automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, the Cadillac V-Net cookie information, and the page you request.
- The Cadillac V-Net uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the user experience, fulfill your requests for products and services, promote and improve services, contact you, and conduct research. Cadillac V-Net is the sole owner of the information that it collects.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- The Cadillac V-Net does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- The Cadillac V-Net may set and access Cadillac V-Net cookies on your computer to customize the user experience. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer. Cookies typically contain information abou the user (i.e. username, site display preferences, shopping cart contents, etc.) with respect to a specific web site. You may realize certain losses of functionality if you turn your cookies off in your browser.
Questions and Suggestions