2016 - 2019 Cadillac ATS-V Tech Center
Highlights of the 2016 - 2019 Cadillac ATS-V include:
- Offered as a coupe and sedan
- First-ever V-Series with a Cadillac Twin Turbo engine – SAE-certified at 464 hp (346 kW) and 445 lb-ft of torque (601 Nm)
- Offered with a six-speed manual with Active Rev Match or the all-new Hydra-Matic 8L90 paddle-shift eight-speed automatic transmission
- Brembo high-performance brake system
- Gen 3 Magnetic Ride Control with 40-percent faster damping response
- Integrated chassis controls include class-exclusive Performance Traction Management
- Driver-selectable driving modes for touring, sport and track
- Available downforce-generating track aerodynamics package
- An interior with high-performance seats and ergonomics focused on the driver's interfaces with key features for performance driving
- Cadillac CUE connectivity, including Apple CarPlay capability
Gallery: A gallery of high quality photos of the Cadillac ATS-V.
2019 Cadillac ATS-V Tech Center - Coming Soon!
2018 Cadillac ATS-V Tech Center - Coming Soon!
2017 Cadillac ATS-V Tech Center - Coming Soon!