Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

window tinting quotes

bl4ck_wng

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
What's up everyone,

How much have you guys been quoted for top of the line tints (nano ceramic plus on all windows including windshield). I was quoted over $900 locally here in New Jersey, so naturally I wanted to ask around. For reference, I have an Escalade that I daily around town, and top shelf tints were under $500 back in roughly 2015ish (I know the tech has changed since then). The tint guy was a wise-a**, so I will absolutely not be bringing my Blackwing anywhere near his shop, but still I am curious... Is almost a grand the norm for 40% ceramic IR plus tints (all windows and windshield included). Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Aaron

I paid $700.00 for LLumar IRX 30% for sides, back windows and LLumar Air 80 Windshield film....

If you don't mind me asking, what state/major city are you located near?
I'm from Jakku, its a remote desert planet located in the Jakku system within the western Reaches.... Major city would be Blowback or Creatertown.... :ROFLMAO: ....

Big D!
dallas GIF

I had a quote for $700 for the 4 windows and back glass for top of the line ceramic. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, and the quote was from August so might be more now. I'm in the Philadelphia area.

I was really surprised on the price. Last car I had done was closer to $300 if I remember (this was years ago though).

Tint pricing seems to be very regional. I have 15% Llumar FormulaOne Pinnacle, it was $400. I'm in central Ohio.

I got Xpel Prime XR Plus (nano-ceramic) for the 4BW, all windows, for around $850 i think. Not cheap.

I paid $500 from the dealer for ceramic tint (didn't ask what heat rejection level, but even lower tier ceramic has 88% rejection compared to 95% for the top stuff). That included all 4 windows, back glass, plus the upper part of the windshield. 5% in the rear 3, 25% in the front 3.

I got lower tier Xpel ceramic, 88% for my E90 BMW. I paid around $300 for all windows + back glass. Top shelf stuff should be around double, maybe $600 tops? $900 seems like robbery.

I paid $550 for Xpel ceramic 30% tint all around, including the windshield and the sunroofs, here in Tampa.

I got quoted over $900 for nano ceramic for my 5BW. We didn’t even discuss the % tint (not sure darker = more $) or Ho many windows (that price better be for every inch of glass!). I’m in expensive ass Bay Area but was quite surprised at the cost as well. It’s from one of the most reputable places around and the highest quality tint but still…..

I just paid $280 at my local Sunstoppers for Xpel Prime XR tint on all glass except windshield.

What's up everyone,

How much have you guys been quoted for top of the line tints (nano ceramic plus on all windows including windshield). I was quoted over $900 locally here in New Jersey, so naturally I wanted to ask around. For reference, I have an Escalade that I daily around town, and top shelf tints were under $500 back in roughly 2015ish (I know the tech has changed since then). The tint guy was a wise-a**, so I will absolutely not be bringing my Blackwing anywhere near his shop, but still I am curious... Is almost a grand the norm for 40% ceramic IR plus tints (all windows and windshield included). Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-Aaron
Yikes! I had a full tint w ceramic(Llumar Pinnacle) and paid $390.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back