Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Who will go to the track school?

Cadillac CT4-V model

Wing Nut

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT5-V
Thought maybe we can get some talk going...the forum is dead! Reminds me of the M2 board in 2014-2016 after we early birds placed orders with our dealer and had no idea when we might see our new ride.
I am looking forward to a few days in Nevada with good instructors and like-minded enthusiasts to really get to know our BW's. and wondered if others felt likewise.

Reactions: Rob
I most definitely do...myself and @CT4-V Blackwing are likely going to plan our trip out there at the same time so we can share some beers in the evening and relax...if at all possible. I have to find out if my car is going to come with that trip or not first though because I'm not one of the "first 250"

Since you aren't on the "first 250" list, and you think the CT4VBW will bring $250k at the Barrett Jackson, I would reluctantly turn mine over to you for that price!!

Any idea when this is gonna happen? What cars do they use for the school? Ones already produced I’m assuming?

Since you aren't on the "first 250" list, and you think the CT4VBW will bring $250k at the Barrett Jackson, I would reluctantly turn mine over to you for that price!!
Im not buying my car on account of a charity...and I ordered a CT5-V not a 4....but I appreciate the offer, thanks! hahahaha
The reason I say that about the prices is because the proceeds are going to charity and you have to remember the vin 001 C7 went to rick Hendricks at like $350k I believe...then he got the vin 001 C7 Z06 for $500k.
The multi millionaires do it for a tax write off.

Any idea when this is gonna happen? What cars do they use for the school? Ones already produced I’m assuming?
the school or the auction...school you can schedule it when you want and you will likely be driving an ATS-V or CTS-V depending on what you bought unless you wait awhile for the performance school to update their fleet of cars. They currently only have the ATS-V's and CTS-V's there right now.
oh, and the cars are being auctioned off on Wednesday or Thursday I believe...you can check it out on barret Jacksons website.

I am planning on going but probably not until 2022. Kind of want the car in my garage first......and who knows when it will actually arrive. My dealer suggested we might not see them until September or October.....he is thinking quality control might delay them a bit. Much like the 6.

I most definitely do...myself and @CT4-V Blackwing are likely going to plan our trip out there at the same time so we can share some beers in the evening and relax...if at all possible. I have to find out if my car is going to come with that trip or not first though because I'm not one of the "first 250"
I have to find out if my wife wants to participate or not. If so, my "free" track school will end up costing me $2,500. :hb

I plan on going, probably in 2022 and I'm taking my son for father son track time.. Of course I will have to pay for his but it will be fun...We are really looking forward to it, my wife may go to hang out and get two days worth of massages....lol

I plan on scheduling mines for early 2022 if I can. Had a few friends take it already and said it was an awesome experience

I just wrapped up the C8 owner school at Spring Mountain yesterday and will definitely come back if they have a school with the 5BW. I asked them about it this weekend at least the folks I spoke to didn't know.

This was my 5th trip to SM and I always learn something and have a blast. If it's like the Corvette school you have to use it within the first year of ownership and I usually bring my wife so she can hang out in the sun by the pool.

Here was my best lap from yesterday in the C8.

For track school, they only pay for the track time and you have to deal with travel/hotel etc yourself?

For track school, they only pay for the track time and you have to deal with travel/hotel etc yourself?
From what I understand the only thing we would pay for is airfare.. I was told they even pick you up at the airport, but I could be wrong...

From what I understand the only thing we would pay for is airfare.. I was told they even pick you up at the airport, but I could be wrong...
If that's the case then it will be awesome.

Assuming it's the same as the Corvette school they include one night of lodging at the facility which includes breakfast and lunch. You are responsible for getting there and back as well as dinners. If you fly in you will need a rental car as the school is about an hour away from Vegas in Pahrump, NV. They were quite clear when you registered that while you might be able to find an Uber to get there from Vegas you won't be able to get one back in to Vegas from Pahrump.

They discontinued the ground transportation part of the package around 2018. Right before I went, of course! It was fine though, it was so much fun. I'd love to go back again.

Does anyone have an idea if a trip to SM is going to be included for the Blackwing beyond the first 500 units?

They discontinued the ground transportation part of the package around 2018. Right before I went, of course! It was fine though, it was so much fun. I'd love to go back again.

Does anyone have an idea if a trip to SM is going to be included for the Blackwing beyond the first 500 units?
Thanks for the update!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners