Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What's up from Clearwater FL!

ClutchCaddy

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Ordered my '24 4BW 6MT in April and "scheduled" to be at the dealership next week! Thanks to this Forum I found out the CF1 and CF2 were constrained, so I ordered the parts from Tapout Tuning so I didn't have to wait as long. 6 months later I finally have an ETA, but it's still sitting in Lansing...
IMG_7952.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg

That looks like where mine is except I have no ETA. Im north of Clearwater in Spring Hill. What dealer did you order from?

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    759.3 KB · Views: 39
Can the "aftermarket" dive planes even be installed on a non CF car? I thought the brackets were sonic welded to the bumper fascia and as a result, if your car didnt come with it you were more or less SOL.

That looks like where mine is except I have no ETA. Im north of Clearwater in Spring Hill. What dealer did you order from?
Mine has been built and sitting in the same spot since August 9th. Just got an ETA last week. Ordered from Dimmitt Cadillac St. Pete...

Can the "aftermarket" dive planes even be installed on a non CF car? I thought the brackets were sonic welded to the bumper fascia and as a result, if your car didnt come with it you were more or less SOL.
It’s been done on this forum but a new bumper is required.

Guess I'm the test pilot on these new brackets. Fingers crossed. I don't have the cojones to drill holes myself, so taking it to a shop. Also doing tint, ceramic coating inside and outside plus wheels and calipers, powder coating black emblems(another constraint at the time) and maybe ppf.

1696161406349.png

Ordered my '24 4BW 6MT in April and "scheduled" to be at the dealership next week! Thanks to this Forum I found out the CF1 and CF2 were constrained, so I ordered the parts from Tapout Tuning so I didn't have to wait as long. 6 months later I finally have an ETA, but it's still sitting in Lansing...
View attachment 21998
Welcome from a former Clearwater resident!

I assume Dimmitt and not Ed Morse? :)

If you plan on taking it to Sebring, LMK

Welcome from a former Clearwater resident!

I assume Dimmitt and not Ed Morse? :)

If you plan on taking it to Sebring, LMK
Thank you for the welcome! You nailed it--Dimmitt. Shipping was delayed but it has been on the road for a few days and finally arrives today. Sebring is on the list for sure. If you didn't move too far, there is a new track being built at I-75 and I-4. The Motor Enclave. Looks pretty badass.

Thank you for the welcome! You nailed it--Dimmitt. Shipping was delayed but it has been on the road for a few days and finally arrives today. Sebring is on the list for sure. If you didn't move too far, there is a new track being built at I-75 and I-4. The Motor Enclave. Looks pretty badass.
Nice! Definitely one of the top dealerships for customer service.

I looked into the Motor Enclave a few years ago and a close friend bought there. Looks fun!

I'm going to try and get down there in December or January to see friends and family.

Barber is my new 'home' track but I miss Sebring.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back