Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V WeatherTech Mats?

CT5-V Model

ericwilliamstevenson

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing 86-0329 - Sold
Has anybody installed WeatherTech All-Weather Mats? Do they Fit? I called WT and they claimed to not have any for even the base 2022 CT5.

Yes, WeatherTech matts fit perfectly.
You can get the V Emblems here:
Drew's Decals

Attachments

• IMG_7714.jpg
    IMG_7714.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
are weathertech mats any cheaper than OEM rubber ones from cadillac? w/ cadillac rewards points from the purchase I assumed I would have accrued enough to get free mats no?

are weathertech mats any cheaper than OEM rubber ones from cadillac? w/ cadillac rewards points from the purchase I assumed I would have accrued enough to get free mats no?
I ordered these this morning.

I live in snow country and have had great experiences with the fit and protection from weathertech on all my cars over the past decade. This will be my 3.5 season driver.

I ordered these this morning.

I live in snow country and have had great experiences with the fit and protection from weathertech on all my cars over the past decade. This will be my 3.5 season driver.
They are good mats I have mats that are around 10 years old and still look good. I remember a while back I had rubbed a hole through my oem mazda mats when my car had like 15k miles on it.

I've had WeatherTec in my last few cars and my wife's as well. One thing I've noticed is that after a year or so the edges start to curl inwards. It's happened in my last two vehicles and the trunk mat in my last vehicle. It's not terrible but it lets more dirt and grime get past them, especially in the winter.

I've had WeatherTec in my last few cars and my wife's as well. One thing I've noticed is that after a year or so the edges start to curl inwards. It's happened in my last two vehicles and the trunk mat in my last vehicle. It's not terrible but it lets more dirt and grime get past them, especially in the winter.
I hope you realize that weathertec has a lifetime warranty.

I hope you realize that weathertec has a lifetime warranty.
I had the curling on my WT mats for my 2009 CTS. WT told me it's normal and to take mats out and place something heavy on the edges for a day to spread the rubber back out. That only lasts for a while before it curls up again esp in cold temperatures.

I had the curling on my WT mats for my 2009 CTS. WT told me it's normal and to take mats out and place something heavy on the edges for a day to spread the rubber back out. That only lasts for a while before it curls up again esp in cold temperatures.
If it makes you feel any better I took a blowtorch to lightly heat it up and it went back into shape only to curl back up later. I just went with the Cadillac floor mats this time around just because I wanted the logo and at the time at the WeatherTech website didn't confirm if it fit the Black Wing versions or not

Sounds like they shouldnt offer a lifetime warranty.

If it makes you feel any better I took a blowtorch to lightly heat it up and it went back into shape only to curl back up later. I just went with the Cadillac floor mats this time around just because I wanted the logo and at the time at the WeatherTech website didn't confirm if it fit the Black Wing versions or not
I did the same thing for my BW. While the Cadillac mats don't wrap up the sides of the foot wells like the WT, the groves are plenty deep. I actually prefer them to the WT.

I haven't searched for these yet but, I had mats by Lloyd in my SS. I think all four was under $100. Nothing fancy but they did the trick. 5 winters through Chicago driving and the carpets looked brand new when I traded it in. Original mats are still in my attic now that I think about it. Time for a FS thread over at another site...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back