Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V car build status

Ordered a ct5-v in oct 2023. Just got notifief that im at code 3800 and i got the VIN.
7 1/2 weeks. So far.

Ordered a 4BW from Dustin on Dec 4. As of yesterday I'm at 3400 status. Production date is 2/5/24.

Im wondering what shipping from lansing to orlando will take and is it rail or truck. Good luck.

Searched online for mine. Found the model that had everything I wanted on it. Only had 5k miles on it at a dealership in Colorado. $54,995. It has every available option minus the Super Cruise and the painted brake calipers. Neither of which I care much about. If I'd had it built for me, I don't think I could have done any better.
The color wasn't what i initially started out wanting, but I wound up falling in love with, especially after seeing in person. Midnight steel metallic. As an added bonus, the windows had been tinted dark, just as I would have done myself. The interior is the Sedona Sauvage, which really looks great in person.
One hour flight, dealer picked me up at the airport. Bought it, spent a couple of days playing around in Colorado and drove it home.

Attachments

• 20230930_105843.jpg
    20230930_105843.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 39
  • 20230930_105906.jpg
    20230930_105906.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
You did the same as i including the in and out colors and no hands free steering. I ended up doing a specisl order at a dealer. Total is $71,000. Was notified this week that the car was produced. Im envious. U saved $20.000. Now waiting for shipping to florida. Bob

I call the dealer ask them to print current order form. They pull it up and read it to me. Or i go into dealer. They keep hold of all of this info.

How are you finding these 3400/3800 statuses?
Go to Cadillac.com and use the chat bot. Ask for status on your order #. If you don't get a code, ask for an advisor and a live person will get it for you.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back