Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Uh oh, I figured out how to use my wife’s vinyl machine thingy.

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
I have been so slammed for the past couple of months so sorry I haven’t been around much. I even had to cancel my trip to the Rolex 24 which I have made every year since 2017.

Anyways, I had a little time this weekend to do whatever so I decided to play around with my wife vinyl cutter machine today. After a few test cuts I was able to get it right… Might have to start putting these on my stock units Hah.

C5690CAD-61FB-4C18-AA7C-923C06AD4401.jpeg

1175BA9A-2F0C-47A1-806A-8AEB24B71EDB.jpeg

Now we're talkin!!! My wife also has a vinyl cutting machine and you can make some pretty awesome stuff with it. I've done entire graphics packages for motorcycles on it before.

How'd you do this? Did you just cut a bunch of the little trapezoids and lay them over the colors, or was it more involved than that?

Interesting. I bought a Cricut from Costco to make BW logos when I got the car. No idea how to duplicate what you did (do have the carbon fiber look vinyl.)

Now we're talkin!!! My wife also has a vinyl cutting machine and you can make some pretty awesome stuff with it. I've done entire graphics packages for motorcycles on it before.

How'd you do this? Did you just cut a bunch of the little trapezoids and lay them over the colors, or was it more involved than that?
Yep. Did just that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners