Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Site Update: Official Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Registry

Official Cadillac V-Net Website Update
I'd like to add my 2024 Summit White 4BW. Delivered Feb 27. Last 4 of the VIN R0460199. Thank you

I would like to add my car to the registry. 2024 Coastal Blue 5BW to be delivered 4/1/2024. Last 8 of the VIN R0860538

I’d like to add mine, 2024 Argent Silver 5BW R0860371. Thanks!

Hello, can you add me? 24 Coastal Blue CT4 BW.
VIN: R0460227

Took delivery 4/6/24

TIA

Could you add me please? Argent Silver 2024 CT4-V Blackwing. VIN R0460264

Would like to add my 24 Radiant Red 4BW to the registry. VIN-R0460239. Delivered on 4/12/2024

Not sure if my car was ever added (bought used) can I search the reg for the vin?

Not sure if my car was ever added (bought used) can I search the reg for the vin?
If it's a 2022, it's probably in the database which you can search via serial number.

Or, just give me the last 8 digits of the VIN, and I'll look for it / add it

If it's a 2022, it's probably in the database which you can search via serial number.

Or, just give me the last 8 digits of the VIN, and I'll look for it / add it
I figured it out and found it. Thanks!

2023 Electric Blue with number 017. Six speed with PDR, red seat belts, sky gray cool seats, no sunroof, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel with V button. Just did the first free service at 7500 miles. Recall completed on the harness wiring and only other warranty claim has been one rear shock. Bought at Lindsay Cadillac July 2023. Just a toy for weekend fun, as I take the subway to work or telework. I don’t drive daily.

2023 Electric Blue with number 017. Six speed with PDR, red seat belts, sky gray cool seats, no sunroof, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel with V button. Just did the first free service at 7500 miles. Recall completed on the harness wiring and only other warranty claim has been one rear shock. Bought at Lindsay Cadillac July 2023. Just a toy for weekend fun, as I take the subway to work or telework. I don’t drive daily.
all set

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners