Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Track Edition Owners

Cadillac CT4-V model
Per the "Blackwing Concierge", mine is the same as yours, 3400 with a 05/29 TPW. Unfortunately, Cadillac of South San Francisco has been terrible about keeping me up to date. I thank you for posting your statuses as they always seem to be in accord with mine.
I think mine and yours will mostly likely be built around same time. Now how long it will take afterwards to arrive is anybody's guess. CT5-BW (that I bailed on) what stuck for 4 months after being built. Hopefully that's not the case again.

Now how long it will take afterwards to arrive is anybody's guess. CT5-BW (that I bailed on) what stuck for 4 months after being built. Hopefully that's not the case again.
Strictly curious, if your new one sits for a certain period of time, will you pass again? I recall you were also concerned to receive a 22 so late in 2022. I hope your new one arrives in a timeframe you are OK with.

For whatever it is worth, my 2022 Rift 5 also sat 4+ months. It arrived to me in perfect condition. My 2022 Shadow 4 sat for less than 2 months, and had multiple cosmetic issues (though none related to the wait, more just poor paint and door alignment). End of the day, there is surely some luck involved with what you get.

Strictly curious, if your new one sits for a certain period of time, will you pass again? I recall you were also concerned to receive a 22 so late in 2022. I hope your new one arrives in a timeframe you are OK with.

For whatever it is worth, my 2022 Rift 5 also sat 4+ months. It arrived to me in perfect condition. My 2022 Shadow 4 sat for less than 2 months, and had multiple cosmetic issues (though none related to the wait, more just poor paint and door alignment). End of the day, there is surely some luck involved with what you get.
If it takes too long, I probably will. Vehcile is already three months late from it's original TPW.

3800 with VIN 518002.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners