Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V Track Edition Owners

Cadillac CT4-V model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
I know when CT4-BW TE were announced, everybody disregarded them due to lack of any performance improvements so I am wondering how many actually ended up ordering one? I have seen few Watkin Glen IMSA editions listed on various sites but haven't seen much here.

I know like me @Sticker Boy is also waiting for delivery of Road Atlanta edition. Anybody else?

I know when CT4-BW TE were announced, everybody disregarded them due to lack of any performance improvements so I am wondering how many actually ended up ordering one? I have seen few Watkin Glen IMSA editions listed on various sites but haven't seen much here.

I know like me @Sticker Boy is also waiting for delivery of Road Atlanta edition. Anybody else?
I’ve been curious as well as to how many of the 297 were customer ordered vs dealer ordered.

There's a Watkins Glen one here in California

I’ve been curious as well as to how many of the 297 were customer ordered vs dealer ordered.

I've seen 3 Watkins Glen Track Editions sitting on lots in Houston. 2 at Sewell, 1 at Bayway,

I've got a Watkins Glen Edition. Ordered it through Sewell. I believe Sewell got 5 of the WG cars, not sure how many of them were customer ordered.

I've seen 3 Watkins Glen Track Editions sitting on lots in Houston. 2 at Sewell, 1 at Bayway,
Aaah, will have to check them out as I'm in Houston as well. Watkin Glen was my original choice because I had the same colored CT4-BW and CT5-BW (that I didn't buy) but went with Road Atlanta because even though I'm not a white (or similar color) I like the red interior, which makes this edition even more exclusive than others.

I've got a Watkins Glen Edition. Ordered it through Sewell. I believe Sewell got 5 of the WG cars, not sure how many of them were customer ordered.
Did your car come with the blue wheel center caps and black lugs & locks?

Did your car come with the blue wheel center caps and black lugs & locks?
Yes it did. Here's a pic from VIR two weeks ago, I think this car looks amazing. I replaced the locking lug nuts with the regular ones for the track, so they aren't in the pic.

PXL_20230429_172929691.jpg

I have a Sebring Edition on order, currently at 3800 since early April. However, I may cancel and if I do, I'll leave the dealer info here for those interested. Great guys to work with. Mine is 6-speed, PDR, HUD, suede steering wheel/shifter and no sunroof.

Aaah, will have to check them out as I'm in Houston as well. Watkin Glen was my original choice

I saw the two at Sewell at the end of March. At least one of them still shows on their website.

I saw the one at Bayway 3 days ago. It's their Southwest location, on 59 between Bissonnet and the Beltway. It was in the showroom.

I have a Sebring Edition on order, currently at 3800 since early April. However, I may cancel and if I do, I'll leave the dealer info here for those interested. Great guys to work with. Mine is 6-speed, PDR, HUD, suede steering wheel/shifter and no sunroof.
Why are you planning to cancel?

TPW for mine has changed multiple times as well and Sebring Edition do not get build at the given TWP then I'm sure mine will be pushed back again as it is the last in the series.

TPW for mine has changed multiple times as well and Sebring Edition do not get build at the given TWP then I'm sure mine will be pushed back again as it is the last in the series.
I think that we're pushed back about as far as we can be in the 2023 production schedule. They're running out of production time.

My TPW was 1/23 and got pushed back several times but the car was finally built in early/mid April. As for the decision to cancel, I suppose my priorities have changed. Ultimately, it is a financial decision so I can put myself in the best position to be able to buy the the car that I really want. I've been daily driving EVs for the past 5 years or so but I've always had a "real" car as the second/weekend car. My most recent was a 991.1 turbo S which I sold last April after 3 1/2 years of ownership. I sold it just in time while the market was hot. I was hoping to get into a GT3 manual within a year but soon realized that was not going to happen so I ordered the CT4 BW. I daily drive an EV and also have an M2 competition which I was going to trade in but with the changing car market, it may be too much of a risk to go through with the purchase, keep the car for a couple of years and get back into a Porsche. I may be over thinking it but I am happy with the M2 for now and it has grown on me.

Look like they are starting to show up. Here is one listed for sale at MSRP
Screenshot_20230517_150058_Facebook.jpg

The dealers in my area all have their Watkins Glen Editions and the Sebring Editions are in-transit.

View attachment 18969

View attachment 18971

View attachment 18970
Are they all sold orders or they ordered them to resell?

On other note, I've been flip-flopping about keeping my TE order as I just got TRX. So I was just comparing the specs to building a new one online and the total came out to $84,975, which still does not include exclusive Adrenaline Red interior, CF back seats and other less significant goodies like shifter medallion, sill plates, serialized steering plate and red mirror caps. So for $86 and change that TE is going to cost me, I think it is well worth it, except for the fact that it is going to be MY 23 instead of 24 :(

Last edited:
Are they all sold orders or they ordered them to resell?

On other note, I've been flip-flopping about keeping my TE order as I just got TRX. So I was just comparing the specs to building a new one online and the total came out to $84,975, which still does not include exclusive Adrenaline Red interior, CF back seats and other less significant goodies like shifter medallion, sill plates and other serialized plate. So for $86 and change that TE is going to cost me, I think it is well worth it, except for the fact that it is going to be MY 23 instead of 24 :(
The Watkins Glen models (Blue) are all on the lot for sale and probably marked up $5k or so. They will sit there for a while until the 2024s roll in and the dealers gets tired of looking at them. Not sure on the Sebring models. At $90k+ I would expect them to sit on the lots for a while as well. There isn't a big demand or rush for 4BWs in general around my area. In fact, I have only seen one other one of the road in the past year or so in my area. The local Cadillac dealers used to have 1 or 2 4BWs on the lot marked up, now each dealer has between 12-15 of them in stock and they are being discounted $2-$3k. Corvettes, Escalades, Teslas and pickups are all over the place though.

I think that we're pushed back about as far as we can be in the 2023 production schedule. They're running out of production time.
Any updated on yours? Mine just moved to 3400 status with TPW of 5/29.

I’ll have to check. I’m lost without @Rob where you’ve got @1StunnaV.

Last edited:
Any updated on yours? Mine just moved to 3400 status with TPW of 5/29.
Per the "Blackwing Concierge", mine is the same as yours, 3400 with a 05/29 TPW. Unfortunately, Cadillac of South San Francisco has been terrible about keeping me up to date. I thank you for posting your statuses as they always seem to be in accord with mine.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back