Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Top 50 Cadillac Dealers in 2021

When you've never lived anywhere outside of the northeast, as I have, "the West" is everything to the left of approximately Pittsburgh.
It's so true 😂

Nice. CYTD is something year to date? What's the C?
Probably 'calendar year to date', as opposed to 'fiscal year to date'.

A while back, someone asked me what the top Cadillac dealers were in the U.S. Cadillac told me they didn't have that information available. I was able to get it another way though.

Below is the top 50 Cadillac dealers for 2021:

MTD RankDealershipRegionCityStateCYTD
Sales
1SEWELL CADILLACSCHOUSTONTX202
2SEWELL CADILLACSCDALLASTX197
3BAYWAY CADILLAC SWSCHOUSTONTX139
4COVERT CADILLACSCAUSTINTX161
5LAFONTAINE CADILLACNCHIGHLANDMI166
6SUBURBAN CADILLACNCTROYMI136
7SEWELL CADILLACSCGRAPEVINETX130
8CADILLAC OF BEVERLY HILLSWEBEVERLY HILLSCA138
9TOM PEACOCK CADILLACSCHOUSTONTX124
10KEN BATCHELOR CADILLACSCSAN ANTONIOTX116
11CADILLAC OF NOVINCNOVIMI145
12WILLIAMSON CADILLACSEMIAMIFL128
13SARANT CADILLAC CORPNEFARMINGDALENY102
14CREST CADILLACSCFRISCOTX143
15CAVENDER CADILLAC COMPANYSCSAN ANTONIOTX104
16GOLD COAST CADILLACNEOAKHURSTNJ103
17ANDREWS CADILLAC COMPANYSEBRENTWOODTN87
18FRANK KENT CADILLACSCFORT WORTHTX94
19CLASSIC CADILLACSEATLANTAGA81
20SUBURBAN CADILLACNCPLYMOUTHMI138
21VERA CADILLACSEPEMBROKE PINESFL111
22BIG STAR CADILLACSCFRIENDSWOODTX102
23NORTH BAY CADILLACNEGREAT NECKNY114
24CRESTVIEW CADILLACWEWEST COVINACA72
25BAYWAY CADILLACSCTHE WOODLANDSTX84
26AUTONATION CADILLAC WEST PALM BEACHSEWEST PALM BEACHFL69
27TUSTIN CADILLACWETUSTINCA67
28LOCKHART CADILLACNCFISHERSIN59
29ED MORSE SAWGRASS AUTO MALLSESUNRISEFL68
30PENSKE CADILLAC OF SOUTH BAYWETORRANCECA64
31LES STANFORD CADILLACNCDEARBORNMI99
32BRAMAN CADILLACSEMIAMIFL69
33GERRY LANE CADILLACSCBATON ROUGELA53
34AL SERRA CADILLACNCGRAND BLANCMI72
35DELAWARE CADILLACNEWILMINGTONDE53
36PEPE CADILLACNEWHITE PLAINSNY70
37PAUL CONTE CADILLACNEFREEPORTNY78
38HENNESSY CADILLACSEDULUTHGA76
39CADILLAC OF SOUTH CHARLOTTESEPINEVILLENC54
40OCEAN CADILLACSEMIAMIFL70
41BROGAN CADILLAC CONETOTOWANJ70
42ED MORSE CADILLAC TAMPASETAMPAFL65
43SHEEHAN CADILLACSEPOMPANO BEACHFL50
44JIM RIEHL'S FRIENDLY CADILLACNCCLINTON TOWNSHIPMI78
45ELCO CADILLACSCBALLWINMO72
46GENESIS CADILLACNCSAINT CLAIR SHORESMI60
47ROYAL CADILLACWETUCSONAZ51
48PINE BELT CADILLAC OF TOMS RIVERNETOMS RIVERNJ42
49KING-O'ROURKE CADILLACNESMITHTOWNNY62
50ED MORSE CADILLAC BRANDONSEBRANDONFL49
Excellent info - thanks for sharing Rob!

I'm actually surprised my dealer as well as the most local to me dealer didn't make the cut. The most local which I'd never consider buying another Caddy from claim to sell the most Escalades in the midwest year after year. Maybe they're being less than honest? As for my current dealer, Heritage in Lombard, should be on the list. Not just because they got me a BW5 last year but from all of my experience with them as well as many others I know that have purchased from them too. Customer service has always been top notch. It was my understanding that they sold a good number of cars month after month. I wonder what the guidelines were for this list?

I'm surprised as well, I heard they have delivered 5 Blackwings thus far. I saw my first 6spd 5BW at Heritage in December.

I'm surprised as well, I heard they have delivered 5 Blackwings thus far. I saw my first 6spd 5BW at Heritage in December.
That was their first and I was #2. Not positive but I believe 3 of 5 are BW4's.

Didn't know about the red, only the black. White A10 could have been mine although I took delivery back in December. A big part of this car that lures me in is its exclusivity. Call me selfish but, I hope they don't keep taking more deliveries especially if its white.

Didn't know about the red, only the black. White A10 could have been mine although I took delivery back in December. A big part of this car that lures me in is its exclusivity. Call me selfish but, I hope they don't keep taking more deliveries especially if its white.

The white A10 was delivered first week of Feb so not the same car.

Nothing exclusive about an automatic v8 ;LOL

True story. 3 of 4 cars in my garage with an auto 8.

I know of at least one dealership in the area selling at MSRP...Dimmitt in Clearwater. Small volume (5BW) dealer though.
How long ago did you check with them? I know the St Pete one was $10K ADM when I checked with them in Nov iirc.

True story. 3 of 4 cars in my garage with an auto 8.
I suspect we both know where all the gas stations are. Our fleet includes 4 auto V8s at this point (NA, twin-turbo, and supercharged variants.) I think I'm close to getting my own dedicated lane at the gas station!

I suspect we both know where all the gas stations are. Our fleet includes 4 auto V8s at this point (NA, twin-turbo, and supercharged variants.) I think I'm close to getting my own dedicated lane at the gas station!
My BBC has never been able to pass a gas station. We've talked road tripping her but always said there aren't enough gas stations along the way.

My BBC has never been able to pass a gas station. We've talked road tripping her but always said there aren't enough gas stations along the way.
I averaged 23.3 mpg on a 435 mile trip. That was also with some traffic. I averaged 64 mph. It was better than I expected.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back