Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tomorrow I will be a proud owner and a real member of the community.

IcedBear14

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing (Deposit 7/10)
So tomorrow's it everyone. Got my eyes on it tonight. Was reseverd a spot in June 2023, order was placed in 11/16, and was delivered today. So freakin excited to get this and thank God this rain is stopping tonight. It has been quite the journey but I can't complain to much cause it's here. 6 weeks from order to delivery seems fast compared to some of the horror stories I've read of the cars just sitting in limbo. 12/7 was when it hit 3400, and it was still there last week. I didn't expect it to get finished and delivered in between the holidays but I guess santa took me off that naughty list. So whenever we start the 2024 registry let me know what info is needed. Thank you to everyone that has been helpful and cannot wait to meet the NJ crew on the next meet. Hope everyone has a safe New Years.

Congrats bra!

Congrats! Are you getting the 4 ot 5 BW? Color? I bet you won't be able to sleep much tonight 😉
No sleeping seems to not be a thing right now. I feel like a lil kid before Christmas lol. I got a 5BW, 6MT, CF 1&2, Radiant Red, black wheels with bronze calipers. Tan and black interior with racing seats and the racing steering wheel, PDR, Black Badges but those are still coming. Sun roof rear camera package. I believe that's about it, I tried loading that bitch up with everything.

No sleeping seems to not be a thing right now. I feel like a lil kid before Christmas lol. I got a 5BW, 6MT, CF 1&2, Radiant Red, black wheels with bronze calipers. Tan and black interior with racing seats and the racing steering wheel, PDR, Black Badges but those are still coming. Sun roof rear camera package. I believe that's about it, I tried loading that bitch up with everything.
Awesome build! I can totally relate to that excitement, got my 4BW three weeks ago and still feeling like a kid at Christmas🤣 I also picked up my car from NJ and I'm based just outside Philly. Perhaps we’ll cross paths at a local meet.

Put my 5BW away for the winter and won't take it out until spring. No wet snow and salt will ever touch the car as long as I own it. 2 years old and only 4000 miles on it. Some people tell me it's like saving a super hot wife for her next husband to use. LOL ! Congrats on those end of year Xmas gifts.

Last edited:
Very nice build. Almost what I tried to order originally. Welcome to the Infrared/Radiant Red group.

Post pix when you can.

Burlington County, huh? What part? I spent years in the Marlton/Mt Laurel/Medford area

Very nice build. Almost what I tried to order originally. Welcome to the Infrared/Radiant Red group.

Post pix when you can.

Burlington County, huh? What part? I spent years in the Marlton/Mt Laurel/Medford area
I'm out in Shamong and grew up in Southampton so right down the road form there. My pops owns the meineke over on 38 in Lumberton.

Last edited:
Here's a few pics of it at the dealership.
1000002837.jpg
1000002838.jpg
1000002836.jpg

Shamong! I spent a lot of time out there too, and Tabernacle. If that's the dealer I think it is on Route 73, there is (or used to be) an excellent diner on that corner. Been too many years since I've been around those stomping grounds!

Your BW is beautiful. Congrats!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners